73

☆ 73. Chapter 73

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

73 Jiang Yu was directly stunned in place, how could he go out and come back, what happened was beyond his imagination?

As soon as Xuan's words came out, not only Jiang Yu was stunned, but everyone present was stunned and silent.

Who is Jiang Yu, everyone who has always been here knows who it is, and the people who joined Jiujing later have more or less heard of Jiang Yu's name, but they have never seen a real person.

After the quiet, the voice immediately became lively, everyone was not calm, the only ones who were more calm were Meng and Jie, and Ash and Reckless were also shocked.

I didn't expect this effect to be good, and Xuan nodded with satisfaction in his heart.

Fortunately, when everyone was distracted, he immediately ran out of the crowd and hid in the corner to look at the people standing on the platform, how could he do such a desperate thing.

Pursed her lips, she also knew Jiang Yu, and she heard others say that she lived with Xuan, and Xuan's big house belonged to Xuan and the person named Yu.

But she watched for several days, and she didn't see the second person except for Xuan, and she began to wonder if this person was not there, whether Xuan said it casually to deceive those women who were not strong-willed.

I didn't expect it to be true, Xuan didn't deceive people, so what he did during this time seemed to these people to be asking for trouble.

I hated the person named Yu in my heart.

Some people are like that, they never look for reasons in themselves, as long as one is wrong and the fault is all in the others. In fact, someone said at the beginning that Xuan and Jiang Yu lived together, and Xuan didn't persuade her several times to let her use her mind in other places.

The Jiujing tribe is still very short of management talents, but fortunately they didn't seize the opportunity, and they were smart but not used in the right place.

Jiang Yu looked at the dense crowd of people under the tree, and hesitated for a while but still didn't plan to go down.

Those people's gossip is strong, if they go down by themselves, maybe it will become impossible to go back and rest.

Jiang Yu turned around and left the square and walked towards his house.

At the same time, inside the square of the Nine Views Tribe.

"It turns out that the patriarch is not interested in these women, but he likes the priests. "

Then I said, if he didn't like the priests, why should the patriarch live with the priests? "

Haha, I already saw it. "

Come, when did you see it, how did we not know? And

so on, Xuan looked at the lively crowd and quietly breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, fortunately Jiang Yu was not here, otherwise he would not have beaten himself down when he saw this scene.

Thinking of this, Xuan couldn't help but sigh in his heart, when will Yu come back.

Give him a few more days, and if he hasn't come back, he will arrange all the affairs of the tribe, and then go out to find him, and if he can't find it, he won't come back.

Xuan didn't expect that there was a big surprise waiting for him at home.

After dealing with this matter, Xuan disbanded the people and asked him to go back to his own home, stop thinking about these things in the future, and work hard to build the tribe.