50

☆ 50. Chapter 50

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

50 The construction of the Nine Scenes is becoming more and more complete, and now there are no less than thirty vacant houses alone.

Jiang Yu didn't know why these people were so diligent, saying that it was easy to build so many houses in one breath, and there were not so many people living in the tribe.

The technology of building a house is getting better and better, and the others are lagging behind, such as Jiang Yu has always wanted cloth but has never studied it, so that he is almost reluctant to wear the only clothes left.

Jiang Yu also wanted Xuan to complain, but Xuan didn't take it to heart, just said, there will not be only so many people in the tribe.

Jiang Yu immediately understood Xuan's ambitions, he wanted to develop the Jiujing tribe into a very powerful one.

However, in addition to being strong, it is necessary to develop others, such as learning Xi words, addition and subtraction, and the idea of being a person.

Jiang Yu only chose Jie, and there were also people who Jie thought were smart to bring Xi Xi to learn together, and there were more than 20 people scattered around, and in the end, except for five women who were close to Jie, and three teenage children were still learning, the others gave up and couldn't learn.

They felt that it was easier to follow Hyun to train and hunt than to sit in the school they had built and listen to something that made their heads big.

In the early stage, Jiang Yu did not want to force them, waiting to meet their children and partners, and in the end, all of them learned and became 'cultural' people, and they would take the initiative to learn and Xi.

Jiang Yu is not a good teacher, but he teaches everything he knows to the eight people who are still learning Xi, and he will also give them some interesting stories to make learning Xi less boring.

When Jiang Yu was trying to get the Jiujing tribesmen out of blindness, Xuan, who had gone out to hunt, came back and brought back a group of people.

When he heard the news, Jiang Yu was trying to identify the ghost-like homework, and sure enough, writing or something still couldn't be done quickly, so he still had to practice Xi little by little.

"Lord Priest, Patriarch, he brought back a bunch of people! "

What? Jiang Yu put down his homework and looked at the people who came, did Xuan go to seize other tribes?

"Where are the people, take me to see. "

Right outside the walls of the Horde. As he spoke, he led the way for Jiang Yu, and Jiang Yu followed out regardless of thirty, seven, twenty, and thirty.

As soon as he arrived at the gate of the city wall, Jiang Yu saw a very familiar person, who was following Xuan's side and looking curiously here, and when he saw Jiang Yu standing at the city gate, he waved happily to say hello.

"Yu!

Jiang Yu slowed down, it turned out that he was hunting, and he thought that Xuan had gone out to destroy a certain tribe.

When Hunter saw the person, he ran directly towards the place where Jiang Yu was standing, and the whole person looked extremely excited, as if he had seen something good.

"Yu, why didn't you tell me that you live within such a strong wall, which looks stronger than the stone walls of those big tribes. Hunting praised and touched the city wall: "I feel that even if the beast tide comes, it can't be broken." The