75

☆ 75. Chapter 75

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

75 Jiang Yu changed his clothes and nodded with satisfaction, although his skills were not very mature, but it was enough.

When everything is settled, I'll go and see how they weave, if you can help him improve a little technology or something, although I can't, but the system gives the exchange book to have it!

Wait for the cotton to make a quilt out, I don't know how cool it is in the snow season, and I don't have to be afraid of the cold at all.

After changing their clothes and coming out, Xia and Nan were still standing in place, Jiang Yu looked at Xuan and asked, "The two of them?"

Xuan glanced at the two of them lightly: "I'll talk about it later."

Xia and Nan instantly understood what Xuan meant and nodded.

Jiang Yu glanced at a few people, but didn't say anything.

Originally, the team of two people became a team of four, and Xia and Nan were reluctant to leave, they didn't finish their tasks today.

Then the group went to the house where the priest of the tribe of the valley lived, for he had come out early, and many of them were at home for breakfast.

Originally, they all had two meals a day, but since they had enough food, they learned to eat Jiang Yu three times a day, and gradually developed a Xi.

In addition, after eating in the morning, I am not easy to be hungry after working during the day, and I have the strength to gradually have the Xi of eating breakfast throughout the nine scenes.

When Xigu and Bian Mu first joined in, they were very serious and the people of Jiujing actually ate three meals, even the large tribes could only eat three meals when there was enough food, and at other times they were two meals, and only one meal could be eaten in the snow season.

Bian Mu was sure that his choice was not wrong, but it was a pity that the valley department wanted to occupy the nine scenes.

When Jiang Yu and his party arrived at the place, the patriarch and priest of the valley tribe had breakfast.

When they saw Jiang Yu and Xuan, the two of them were a little surprised, and quickly put away the expressions on their faces.

The Valley's Patriarch was a middle-aged man, with a strong physique and bulging muscles, and he was a leader in the prime of life; Their priest was a woman, Jiang Yu couldn't tell her age, but judging from the attitude of the valley patriarch towards the priestess, her age was estimated to be not small.

As for why she doesn't look old, I guess she has some way to take care of herself.

The Patriarch of the Valley walked over with a smile that didn't look particularly sincere: "Oh, why don't you say anything when the patriarch priest of Jiujing comes, we are not prepared."

Jiang Yu also laughed at the person: "If you say it, maybe we won't see the two of you." "

Stretch out your hand and don't hit the smiling person, no matter how much you don't like the two people in the valley in your heart, you have to hold it back now.

Xuan couldn't smile at people he didn't like, but he wouldn't do anything excessive, and stood side by side with Jiang Yu with no expression on his face.

Xia and Nan also understood that the master and the priest must have something to do here, and the two of them kept their heads down on the side to reduce their sense of existence.