7

☆ 7. Chapter 7

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

The trap set by Chapter

7 did not disappoint Jiang Yu either.

When I got back, the two rabbits, which had been magnified many times, and were as big as adult sheep were hanging from the tree and swinging, their hind legs hanging from the vines, their stomachs rising and falling with their breathing, and they looked tired of tossing and having no strength.

This is exactly what Jiang Yu wants, if this rabbit doesn't exhaust his strength, he won't be sure to bring these two back.

Putting down the rabbit that had no strength, Jiang Yu rearranged the trap.

The animals here have only experienced hunting, have not been caught by traps, and have no sense of crisis about traps, Jiang Yu feels that he can try again when he comes next time, if it is feasible, he will not have to worry about running out of meat to eat later.

Jiang Yu stunned the two rabbits, tied them together with vines, stared at them for a long time, and then looked at his thin arms and legs, and fell into deep doubts, can he really bring these two rabbits back?

"Yo, this is the capture of the long-eared beast, good luck.

At this moment, a voice came from behind Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu turned his head to look in the direction where the sound came from, and a man with long hair was staring at him.

Jiang Yu was also looking at him, the man with long hair, Jiang Yu was the first time he had seen him in this tribe.

Seeing that Jiang Yu was silent, he was not surprised, as far as he knew, Jiang Yu was such a character, he didn't like to talk and be withdrawn.

"The long-eared beast is running fast, how did you catch it. Meng confirmed again, it was the long-eared beast that was fine, or the two were in the prime of life.

"And it's so clean. Meng

was ready that Jiang Yu would not answer.

There is a rule in this world that if an individual hunts a prey alone, he does not have to hand it over to the tribe, and no one else can touch his prey without the owner's consent.

Even if Meng is curious now, he just looks at it, and he won't catch it.

"You are. Jiang Yu asked.

Meng looked up at Jiang Yu, squinted his eyes and smiled: "Meng, you should have heard of me."

Jiang Yu pursed his lips slightly and skipped the topic directly: "Well, is there something wrong?" Meng

didn't care if Jiang Yu had heard of him, he was now curious about what method Jiang Yu used to not hurt these two long-eared beasts, thinking that when he caught the long-eared beasts, the white animal skin was all stained red with bloodstains, and he was embarrassed.

But the two that Jiang Yu grabbed were clean, can this not make people curious.

Jiang Yu's eyes were always squinting at the two rabbits, no, the long-eared beast, isn't this just a free labor.

Jiang Yu grinned: "I want to know." He

nodded violently: "Yes." "

It's obviously a shrewd face, but now it's clear and innocent everywhere.

"Okay, I'll tell you if you help me carry it back. "

OK. "Meng thought it was a problem, but I didn't expect it to be just a coolie, which is not too good.