41

☆ 41. Chapter 41

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

41 found cotton, Jiang Yu was not in such a hurry, and walked around the trade fair every day. The fair has not officially begun, and many of the tribes have not brought out their goodies.

While shopping, Jiang Yu also found many interesting things.

It looks like a coconut but inside is a fruit made of milk, a black but unusually sour sour fruit, and a lychee covered with spikes.

It simply opened Jiang Yu's eyes, this world is amazing.

These fruits are not valuable, they are all women and children like to eat, Jiang Yu didn't spend much food to exchange these fruits back.

In addition to the fact that there is more flesh in lychee and milk fruit flowers, the sour fruits are sent directly, and no one likes the sour taste, except for pregnant women who will eat some.

Jiang Yu went back with a bag full of fruits, and everyone present was stunned.

How could the priest like to change strange things every day, even though they would be of the greatest use in his hands.

But every time I see this big bag, I always feel a little distressed in my heart, not because I feel sorry for the food, but because I feel sorry for the other people who are attracted by the fragrance.

Jiang Yu had nothing to do here, he didn't find what he wanted, and Jiang Yu didn't want to cultivate in the spare time, so he studied food.

There are still too few types of food in the tribe, and the food dishes made with clay pots are still the same.

It's not that you don't study, but there are not enough conditions, there are no other seasonings except salt, and onions, ginger and garlic can't be put in any dish.

Jiang Yu couldn't help it.

At the same time, I feel that it is still very good to come out and find many things that are not near the Jiujing tribe.

Meng stepped forward for the first time and took the animal skin bag in Jiang Yu's hand: "What did you bring back today, what prey do you need me to catch."

Jiang Yu took out a milk fruit from the animal skin bag: "It's just some fruit, there is no new food today." "

Meng is a little disappointed, but there is no new delicious, but the food that Jiang Yu taught them before is also very delicious, but it is not so lost.

Jiang Yu sucked the juice in the milk fruit and looked around: "Xuan is out again." "

Huh? Right. He nodded vigorously.

Jiang Yu threw away the milk fruit in his hand and nodded, Xuan has been going out frequently since yesterday. At first, Jiang Yu was still worried, but Jiang Yu got used to it as soon as he Xi the times.

But this time, Hyun came back later than usual.

Looking at the round moon in the sky, he frowned slightly and had a bad premonition in his heart.

"Haven't come back yet? Jiang Yu looked in the direction of the entrance.

As soon as he finished speaking, a tall figure appeared in Jiang Yu's line of sight, getting closer and closer, and Jiang Yu saw clearly by the firelight outside, it was Xuan.

Jiang Yu's feet were faster than his brain, and he walked towards Xuan.

Xuan also saw Jiang Yu coming over, quickened his pace, and the two stopped in front of the fire.