130

☆ 130. Chapter 130

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

130 On the way back, Jiang Yu didn't waste too much time, now he just wants to go back and sort things out, and at the same time ask Ci'an carefully, is there really no way for him to take the snow.

The quiet along the way was abnormal, not only Xuan, but even Jie could see that Jiang Yu was pretending to be in trouble.

As for the gray and the others, they only felt that Jiang Yu was too quiet on the way back, and he had never been so quiet when he left the fisherman tribe, as if he was brewing something terrible.

It's faster to go to the fisherman tribe, and it's faster to go back to the Jiujing tribe, except for the necessary rest, there is no other time to hurry, fortunately, there is a gray gang, otherwise it really can't catch up with Jiang Yu's pace.

It didn't take long for Jiang Yu to take them to the tribe, and as many people came back as they went out, but Reckless and fierce carried two animal skin bags behind their backs.

The animal skin bag is filled with the red rice exchanged by Jiang Yu and Zhang Sha, the vitality of the red rice is extremely tenacious, as long as it is sprinkled with some water and fertilizer, it can grow normally, the only bad thing is that the yield is not particularly much.

However, the current production is enough for the world, after all, they mainly ate meat at the beginning, and it is estimated that it will take a long time to transition to accept red rice as a staple food.

As soon as he arrived at the tribe, Jiang Yu pulled Xuan to find Porcelain An.

Looking at Jiang Yu and Xuan, who quickly disappeared in front of him, Jie blinked and looked at the gray people on the side.

Ash They also looked at Jiang Yu and Xuan who left with a confused expression, until no one could see them at all.

"In such a hurry? "It's hunting.

"I looked in this direction, as if I was looking for Porcelain. "That's what I said.

"What to do with Porcelain An, he has been studying flowers and plants all day long, what can he know. "This is a reckless question.

Jie shook her head: "They are in such a hurry, there must be their reasons, let's go back first." The two of you follow the hunt, separate the red rice on your back, and then find a place to plant it.

Meng and Mang nodded together.

Jie Chin: "Hunting, when the red rice is planted, you will take good care of it." Hunter

grinned and nodded: "Don't worry, I will definitely take care of it, you just wait to eat the red rice I grow." "

Hunting is full of confidence.

Jie also smiled and nodded, Jie was Xi to arranging such things, and these people were all very obedient.

The task was assigned to dig, and the five people did not stay at the entrance of the tribe for long, and left separately to go to their own place.

At the same time, Jiang Yu on the other side kept running with Xuan, and his head was full of things about the Haicheng tribe.

Ja An didn't live here before, and the house that was originally assigned to him was near the middle, but because he was talking about studying flowers and flowers every day, and he would boil things with strange tastes, his house was gradually moved to the edge of the residential area.