35

☆ 35. Chapter 35

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

35 When things were ready, Jiang Yu looked at the mud embryo that was placed under the tree and dried in the shade, hesitated for a while, and finally decided to put everything in until he couldn't put it down.

This pottery kiln was not particularly large, and it could not fit more than 30 bowls, more than 20 plates, 10 pottery pots and more than 10 cups, and there were still more than 10 bowls and cups left outside.

Seeing that the pottery kiln couldn't be put down, Jiang Yu hurriedly opened his mouth to let people stop, and the rest was put outside first.

This time the kiln was burned, Jiang Yu said all the people in the tribe, don't open the kiln if it doesn't take less than a time, otherwise you will wait for punishment.

As the words fell, everyone's eyes looked at Hunt, who was very uncomfortable by the gaze of the clansmen, and lowered his head and scratched his head vigorously.

Jiang Yu looked around and shouted out the hunt that was about to reach his chest.

The hunter who was called his name hesitated twice in place, and then came to Jiang Yu under the gaze of the clansmen.

"Priest. A tall man of more than one meter and eight meters, with his head down and aggrieved, Jiang Yu's goosebumps fell to the ground.

"Hey, I didn't say before that you should watch the pottery kiln and be in charge of the fire, but I'll leave it to you for the next two days. Jiang Yu said.

Karen nodded: "Don't worry, I will definitely be optimistic, and I will definitely not let people get closer!"

"There's no need to exaggerate so much, someone will bring you food to take over, and you still have to let someone come over." Jiang Yu said seriously, he is not an arrogant landlord, unreasonable, he didn't eat, drink or sleep for two days, but his body couldn't stand it.

In the midst of a burst of laughter, the people settled down like this, and everyone in the Nine Views was curious about what could be burned by these things made of clay.

Two days is not fast to say, but slow is here in a blink of an eye.

As soon as the time came, Jiang Yu rushed to the pottery kiln with Xuan as soon as possible, today is the time to open the kiln, and whether the pottery can be achieved depends on today.

When I got to the place, there were all people around, and it was obviously night, but none of them went to sleep, all of them were waiting here.

Xuan found that Jiang Yu was stunned in place, leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "What's wrong, is there anything wrong?"

Jiang Yu shook his head: "No." "

Today's battle is very big, Jiang Yu is wondering what to do if he doesn't succeed, how to explain it.

In Jiang Yu's distraction, Xuan took someone to open the kiln.

A stream of hot air immediately poured out of the sealed pottery kiln, and everyone around felt it, and unconsciously took a step back.

After the heat was not so obvious, Hyun walked in with Mangcai, and the others tried to follow in together, but Hyun stopped them.

Xuan and Mang are protected by spiritual power, and their tolerance to heat is higher than that of ordinary people, and they will not be easily injured. After all, the temperature in the newly opened pottery kiln is still very high.