122

☆ 122. Chapter 122

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

122 "Lord Priest, Patriarch, I still don't understand a thing. "

I want to ask a question too. "

If you want to change, there are some things that you have to face.

Jiang Yu smiled and said to the people below: "If you have any questions, ask them, and Xuan and I will explain it to you today."

Xuan also nodded, the main answer to the question was Jiang Yulai, he only needed to answer some simple questions.

It was a little quiet down there, and everyone was talking head-to-head with the people on the side.

Jiang Yu was not in a hurry, he quietly picked up two bone grains, put them in his hands and rubbed them against each other to pass the time.

Xuan thought that Jiang Yu was unhappy, but when he looked over, he found that Jiang Yu was playing with bones. Xuan hooked his lips and shook his head, he thought too much, how could Yu be unhappy because of this little thing.

Jie also saw Jiang Yu playing with the bone grains, and at the same time noticed the delicate and small bone grains, can such a small thing really bring convenience to the tribe?

Although Jie still has doubts, but if it is Jiang Yu's words, trust still accounts for more. A large part of the reason why the Jiujing tribe can have what it is now is because of Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu played for a while before he asked again.

"Priests and patriarchs, what if they don't do things within the tribe and don't have a source of bone coins, and they can't exchange things? One person asked.

Jiang Yu: "No, it doesn't matter, you can exchange it for pieces of meat and animal skins." At the same time, the tribe will still organize normal hunting, and hunters can also get bone coins. After the group hunt is completed, you can choose to hunt alone or in a team, so that the beasts you hunt are your own. "

In the past, they all went out hunting together, and the prey they brought back was handed over to the tribe for distribution, and if you wanted to use bone coins, you had to change the rules a little.

"Thank you, priest, we are clear! The person who asked the question laughed.

Jiang Yu nodded: "What else do you want to ask?"

"I wonder what if we Xi used to bone coins and go out to the trade fair when the time comes. "This question is still quite important, after all, all the tribes here are Xi to bartering.

Jiang Yu thought for a moment, then turned his head to look at Xuan, who was quietly looking at him on the side. Xuan knew what Jiang Yu wanted to say, even if he didn't know, he would nod without hesitation.

"It's true that people outside don't use bone coins, but we can let them come to the outside tribe. Jiang Yu spoke very slowly and not loudly, but everyone present could hear it.

"Come to our tribe to trade? "

This is something that no one has ever thought of, in their subconscious, the transaction is to go to the big tribe, although the Jiujing tribe is developing very well now, but it does not have the background that the big tribe has.

It's very difficult to get other people to trade here.

Jiang Yu knew from looking at the expressions of these people that they felt that they did not agree to let other tribes come here to trade, but Jiang Yu didn't say anything, but turned his head to look at Xuan beside him, wanting to see what kind of expression Xuan had.