4

☆ 4. Chapter 4

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

4 Outside the cave, the dark forest is mysterious and mysterious, black is easy to hide, danger will also be concealed, and the cries of some unknown animals can be heard from time to time in the depths.

Inside the cave, Jiang Yu opened his eyes again and looked at the ring on his hand: "The things are also inside."

Under the effect of spiritual power, Jiang Yu could clearly perceive what was in the ring, all of which were the medicinal herbs, utensils, and some pill cheats that he had placed in the previous world.

Jiang Yu pinched the ring on his index finger and turned it twice, in this strange world, having these things is simply a big BUG!

However, this world will not let Jiang Yu use things too much, there will still be certain restrictions.

But it's enough for Jiang to spare.

Jiang Yu took out a small pearl-shaped ball from the ring and stuck it on the cave wall. The soft white light instantly illuminated the cave.

The original function of this bead was to arrange the enchantment, but this world is not easy to arrange the enchantment, so Jiang Yu used it as a lighting appliance.

I have to say, it's quite easy to use.

When you sleep, as long as you put a little spiritual power into it, you can make it stop emitting light, and if the spiritual power behind you is not enough, you can just cover it with a piece of animal skin.

When Xuan came back from the square, he saw a different light emanating from Jiang Yudong from a distance, not like firelight, but like the light of the moon in the sky.

Xuan squinted and stared intently in the direction of Jiang Yu's cave, thinking about it for a long time, and finally planned to take a look.

Curiosity is such a thing, no matter in that dynasty or world, it will always exist.

Here, Jiang Yu was about to destroy the boundary bead when he heard the sound of the branches being trampled on outside.

"Who! Jiang Yu got up vigilantly, and he didn't care about the Boundary Destroying Bead, holding the bone knife that he had made during the day, and walked cautiously towards the entrance of the cave.

On a trip during the day, Jiang Yu figured out one thing, that is, 'he' was not popular with the tribesmen, if it weren't for a reason, it is estimated that he would have been abandoned and starved to death.

Xuan looked at the branches at the entrance of the cave and was surprised, this method is really useful, there is no need to worry about large animals smelling at night, Jiang Yu is really smart.

Hearing the sound coming from the cave, Xuan looked up and saw Jiang Yu holding the bone knife carefully.

Jiang Yu was also stunned when he saw Shi Xuan. However, he quickly reacted, put the bone knife aside, looked at Xuan and asked, "Is there something wrong with coming to me?" "

Xuan is Jiang Yu's first person in this world who has no ill will towards him, but he has no good intentions, but he is a better person compared to others.

Xuan: "Well, I saw light in your cave, so I came to take a look." "

Light. Jiang Yu looked back at the cave behind him, and the light of the boundary bead was extremely obvious.