137

☆ 137. Chapter 137

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

137 When Jiang Yu was distracted, the man continued: "I know what you want to investigate, don't worry, I won't harm you."

Jiang Yu still didn't move, after all, men were also an unknown danger to him.

The man sighed in the tent, "I know you're a missionist, an employee of the Space Authority. "

Jiang Yu: !!

How would he know that it is impossible for two taskers to appear in one world, and what is the identity of this man.

After the man said this, he didn't move, and he didn't continue to urge Jiang Yu, because he knew that Jiang Yu would definitely come in.

Jiang Yu, who was outside the tent, thought about it for a long time, and finally decided to go in.

As soon as he lifted the tent, Jiang Yu smelled a pungent smell, like the smell of rotting meat, but with a little sweetness.

Jiang Yu squatted, he seemed to understand why Yamachi came in and wrapped himself up like that. However, this taste is still acceptable to Jiang Yu, and he will not be fully armed like Yamachi.

The place where the men are located is further inside, and the tent here is divided into two areas, the front is the living reception area, and the back is the private resting area.

It looks like the layout has been used for a long time, otherwise it wouldn't be so detailed.

Jiang Yu exhaled a breath of turbid air and lifted the tent inside, the rancid smell was a little heavier than outside.

The man on the bed was also relieved when he saw Jiang Yu coming in, but in fact, he didn't have 100% confidence when he shouted Jiang Yu out.

The smell wafting in the air made Jiang Yu a little uncomfortable, but he could take it down if he Xi was a little used to it.

Jiang Yu looked at the man sitting on the bed staring at him, and he didn't know how long he had been smelling like this here.

The man was already looking at Jiang Yu, and when Jiang Yu looked at him, he nodded slightly, looked around, and what he wanted him to say was stuck in his mouth and couldn't say it.

There is nothing for Jiang Yu to sit here, although he still has the position of tribal patriarch on him, but in fact, not many people remember him, and he has no one here.

The most people who come here are still Amachi, every time he comes, he doesn't sit down, he doesn't ask what he wants, he pours a potion on his lap and leaves, and he doesn't stop at all.

Jiang Yu was also looking inside, the inside was much simpler than the outside, except for a bed where a man was lying and a shelf for animal skins, there was nothing else, it looked a little depressed and cold.

The man said embarrassedly, "I'm sorry, there's no place for you to sit here, if you don't mind, you can sit on the bed." As

he spoke, the man propped up the bed board with both hands and moved it inside, leaving a place for Jiang Yu to sit on.

The original bed was not big, but because the man wanted to give Jiang Yu a place to sit, his own place was much less, and he was a little pitifully crowded in the corner.

Jiang Yu originally didn't want to sit and asked the man to move back, but when he saw the light in the man's eyes, Jiang Yu swallowed the need to leave the building and replaced it with thank you.