27

☆ 27. Chapter 27

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 27 Nan

had already put up with him very much, if it weren't for the sake of the same tribe, he would have gone up and beaten him a long time ago.

How can he be embarrassed to let himself intercede for him now, and he didn't let him provoke the patriarch priest, and he still wants someone else's place to live.

Nan's face was so black that it could drip water: "Hu, shut up for me, why are you embarrassed to say such a thing!"

Hu Jiannan and Xia didn't help him, so they broke the jar and broke it: "Don't think you are noble, I don't believe you don't have such thoughts!"

Xia couldn't listen anymore: "Shut up, if you don't have the same idea as you, if you are not a human being, forget it in the Yeweaving tribe, and now it can be counted in someone else's tribe."

"Hahaha, you two just can't get used to me, my fate is your end, you wait! Hu's voice grew farther and farther away, and finally disappeared into the Nine Views Tribe.

After Hu's group was thrown out, the rest of the people were even quieter, but they all knew that it was good that the people of the Jiujing tribe didn't see them freezing to death outside, not to mention that they had also said that they were preparing other places.

This is a place where the elderly need to be returned, they are only staying here for a few days temporarily.

Nan and Xia glanced at each other, and continued to salute Jiang Yu and Xuan: "Lord Priest, Patriarch, thank you for your help, I may need to trouble you recently."

Jiang Yu squinted: "We are only responsible for providing you with a place to live and animal skins, and you need to figure out how to do it yourself."

Nan gritted his teeth: "We understand."

Xia also nodded: "Lord Priest has already helped us a lot." "

Yes, these two people are still okay, Jiang Yu nodded with satisfaction: "Jie, you take them to the igloo outside."

Jie stepped forward and nodded, "Good priest."

Jiang Yu was called a priest by Jie, and he didn't react for a while, but when he saw Nan and Xia on the side, he instantly understood why Jie called him like this.

You still have to do it in front of outsiders, otherwise the Jiujing tribe will feel too casual, and the name of the high priest can be called casually.

Nan and Xia took his people to salute and thank them.

Jiang Yu didn't care, it was cold after standing here for a long time, so he was about to go back to drill the quilt, and when Xuan saw Jiang Yuzhou, he also left with him.

Before leaving, Xuan said to Jie, and reminded them when they came back. Pay more attention to these people in the later time.

Jie nodded to show that she understood, and after seeing the two leave, she looked at a group of men and women behind her and pursed her lips, and said in an unfriendly voice: "Follow me, you can take half of the animal skins covered here."

After saying that, Jie walked out first, regardless of whether this person would listen to him or not, this time it was up to them whether they were honest or not.

If you take the initiative to say something, you won't say anything, but if you take it, they won't say anything, and when the snow season is over, they will definitely leave here.