48

☆ 48. Chapter 48

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

48 Nan and Natsu's nightmarish training begins.

At first, they could still look forward to it with a smile, but when they officially learned from Xuan, they couldn't cry without tears.

Every day I go to the mountains and come to the mud. Not only do they have to fight with Xuan, but they also have to fight with Xiaobai and the white wolf, and it is impossible for them to go back at night, and even if they go back, they have to work hard to cultivate.

The next morning, Xuan would check, and if he was found to have not cultivated, he would be very miserable.

Nan and Xia didn't want to try how miserable it was, and at the same time began to hate why they agreed so absolutely, saying that they would never give up and stick to anything.

Now I can only grit my teeth and persevere.

Jiang Yu also went to see it a few times, and when he saw that there was no major problem, he was relieved to hand it all over to Xuan.

Plus Xuan won't make Nan and Xia practice problems, so don't worry about it at all.

At the same time, Jiang Yu asked Mang to dig the canal, and before the official opening of the water, Jiang Yu also specially found a lot of flat stones, which were spread close to the planting area and the residential area.

There is a floor, and you can put some things on the scrubbed floor without worrying about getting dirty again.

After the water was used, the people of the Jiujing tribe knew why their priests had to open a canal to the tribe, and they didn't know how much it was convenient to have a canal.

There is no shortage of water here, and when the weather is hot, maybe you can come here to take a bath and cool off, but I don't know if the river will run out of water by then.

But now they don't think about where to go, they just think it's convenient.

Because Jiang Yu liked it personally, he specially asked Mang to divide a small one and dig it directly in front of the door, and even the surrounding open space was paved with stone slabs, and now Jiang Yu was sitting on the stone slabs, throwing his feet in the water.

The slightly cool water gently washed Jiang Yu's feet, so comfortable that Jiang Yu squinted his eyes, and sure enough, it was a very happy thing to play in the water whenever he wanted.

A gust of wind blew, Jiang Yu's half-length hair swayed gently with the wind, and when Xuan Xiuren came back, he saw such a quiet and beautiful scene, and he slowed down unconsciously.

Jiang Yu didn't notice that Xuan had returned, and he was now thinking about how to make the surroundings worthy of this stream.

Because of Jiang Yu and Xuan's special status, the house was not built with others, but it was not very far, and the vacant space around it was very large, and it was more than enough to build two houses on the side.

At first, Jiang Yu didn't want to do anything special, but no matter what Jiang Yu said, these people all said the same thing, the priest and the patriarch lived in a larger place, which could not be changed.

After talking for a long time, Jiang Yu didn't say anything about these people, and this land was divided into his and Xuan's.

Fortunately, Jiang Yu circled out a large place at the beginning, and it was not trivial for the tribe that the two of them had such a large land.