140

☆ 140. Chapter 140

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

140 When the two of them went in, they saw the man sitting on the bed with bright eyes looking at them.

Jiang Yu's footsteps paused slightly, this expectant look, if the final result can't be the same as imagined...

Jiang Yu shook his head, everything is unknown now, it's useless to think more, it's better to collect the fragments of the star stone first and wait for the main god to solve it.

Hyun didn't know men, and he didn't understand why men were so passionate.

Logically speaking, even if they have the same enemy, they don't have to have such an attitude, it's too strange.

The man also noticed the person who followed Jiang Yu in, his eyes kept jumping back and forth on the two of them, and finally landed on Jiang Yu and asked, "Who is this?"

Jiang Yu coughed lightly, attracting the man's attention: "This is the patriarch of our tribe, and he is indispensable to deal with these things."

Jiang Yu gestured to the man with his eyes as he opened his mouth to introduce, asking him not to say some strange things.

Jiang Yu's eyes were very understanding, and the man reacted immediately, nodded again and again, and introduced himself to Xuan with a smile: "My name is Hu Shu, and I was originally the patriarch of this tribe, but then I was not." "

Xuan, the patriarch of the Nine Views Tribe. Xuan nodded, and didn't care that Hu Shu said that it turned out to be the patriarch.

The two simply got to know each other and exchanged names.

Hu Shu didn't know what method to use, and suddenly there were two more wooden stakes inside, which seemed to be specially used as chairs.

"Come on, let's sit down and talk. Hu Shu pointed to the wooden stake on the side and said.

Jiang Yu didn't refuse, nodded slightly and sat down. Xuan saw Jiang Yu sit down, and sat down with him.

When the two sat down, Hu Shu looked at Jiang Yu and put away the smile on his face and said to Jiang Yu very solemnly: "Is what you said yesterday true?"

Jiang Yu also knew that when he came here, Hu Shu would definitely ask, so he hesitated for a moment and nodded slowly.

Hu Shu saw Jiang Yu nodding, and the stone in his heart also fell, before he met Jiang Yu, he tried I don't know how many ways, but he couldn't contact the system, and he couldn't leave this world.

It would be best if Jiang Yu could leave with him, and if not, it would be good to take him away from this tribe.

"In that case, I will do everything I can to help you. Hu Shu said.

Jiang Yu looked at Hu Shu's solemn expression, and after thinking about it, he still had a simple system: "It's okay to leave, but it's not 100% sure that it's okay."

Hu Shu paused, he thought that Jiang Yu was going to talk about the plan, but he didn't expect that it was not 100% successful to confess to himself, and a smile appeared on his face again: "It's okay, I understand, as long as you can let me leave here, it's not bad."

Jiang Yu bowed: "It's no problem to leave here, as for the rest, I'll talk about it when the time comes."

The two of them didn't understand what they said at all, as if they were playing a dumb riddle, or a dumb riddle that only the