84

☆ 84. Chapter 84

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

84 Jiang Yu just wanted to explain and introduce it.

A small thunderbolt was condensed and thrown towards the black snake, and Jiang Yu didn't have time to stop it.

The speed of the black snake is not covered, and it can dodge Xuan's attack with a simple slide.

Hyun saw that he was unsuccessful once, and he just wanted to do it again.

However, this time, Jiang Yuyan quickly held down Xuan to prevent him from attacking the black snake again.

Jiang Yu: "Xuan, calm down and listen to me." "

Fortunately, the black snake didn't put Xuan at ease with his attack, otherwise Xuan would have been thrown off by his tail.

The black snake was recoiled into a round cake, and the big black head rested on himself and stared at the two of them.

Xuan didn't continue to attack the black snake, but his eyes never left the black snake.

Xuan blocked Jiang Yu behind him: "It's dangerous."

Jiang Yu was a little surprised, the black snake didn't show any hostility, how did Xuan feel it.

"Have you seen it? Jiang Yu asked.

Xuan's lips pursed and nodded: "It's on the stone mountain and the white snake is in the same group."

Jiang Yu: "With the White Snake?"

Xuan nodded: "I saw it on the stone mountain, when the white snake saw it and ran away."

Jiang Yu: "Did it attack you?"

Xuan thought for a moment and shook his head: "When it found that the white snake left, it went to find the white snake, and then we killed the white snake and it also came out, looked at it and left."

"It didn't attack you, maybe it just wanted to fight the White Snake." Jiang Yu paused, looked at the black snake coiled into a disc and continued: "Now it seems to want to live in our tribe.

Xuan's brows furrowed stiffly: "Living in our tribe?

Jiang Yu pointed to the fruit on the ground: "It gave me, and the temporary residence fee for living here."

"Temporary stay? Xuan looked at Jiang Yu, a little unsure of what it meant.

Jiang Yu patted his head, and forgot that there are many words that people here can't understand.

"It's that it lives here, and we can go and pick the moon sour grass and the clotted fruit, but not too much. Jiang Yu explained simply.

Xuan looked at the black snake and then at Jiang Yu: "Is it really okay?"

Jiang Yu also looked at the black snake with great certainty: "At present, it is not hostile, maybe it is the same as Xiaobai and the white wolf, but it simply wants to get close to us."

Xuan pursed her lips and didn't answer, Xiaobai is a long-eared beast without a threat, it's no problem to raise it, although the white wolf is powerful, he can still fight with it a few times.

As for the Black Snake, Xuan can be sure that he has no chance of winning a fight with it now.

Jiang Yu: "Let's take a look first, if it doesn't work, then find a way to get it out of here, and then fence this place up, so that the clansmen don't come in casually." The