58

☆ 58. Chapter 58

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

58 The Great White Snake is blocking the way for the two to leave, looking like he will not give up until he kills you.

Recklessly stared at the big white snake: "What should we do."

Jiang Yu tensed his nerves: "Hit." "

What? Mang thought he had misheard.

Jiang Yu stared at the big white snake and didn't look away: "If we want to leave, we must fight with it."

Mang was sure that Jiang Yu was not wrong, and slowly turned his gaze and looked at the big white snake staring at the two of them, his spiritual power was used too much, and he didn't know how many times he could fight when the fight started.

Jiang Yu also knew that because of Leng Mang, he had used a lot of spiritual power on the road, and now he didn't have much spiritual power, so he just let Mang watch and help from the sidelines.

Mang also knew that it was useless to be reckless in this situation, so it was better to listen to Jiang Yu honestly.

The big white snake was not so friendly, and when the two of them were divided, before they could finish their words, it rushed towards them.

Jiang Yu's eyes quickly pushed Mang away, and at the same time, he also took several steps back to avoid the white snake with its bloody mouth open.

The white snake was not discouraged when he saw that he could not succeed once, and coiled himself in a circle on the spot, and raised his head again to look at Jiang Yu and Mang.

Jiang Yu stared at the white snake while changing positions, trying to change himself to a safe position. I don't know if this big white snake is too smart or what, it actually saw Jiang Yu's purpose, and flicked its tail towards Jiang Yu, separating the positions of the two.

Jiang Yu frowned and dodged, he didn't use his spiritual power to stop the reckless use of spiritual power, he still didn't know where the weakness of this big snake was, and it was a waste to use the spiritual power that couldn't be recovered.

Snakes are generally hit by seven inches, and I don't know if it works for this kind of big snake.

The white snake stared at Jiang Yu with his beast eyes, and his tail was very irritable and slapped the ground, so strong that the ground was trembling.

Behind the white snake, he looked at Jiang Yu, who was staring at him, and shouted, "Yu, can I do something!"

"No, you don't! I'll say when the time comes. Jiang Yu dodged the tail of the white snake again, this speed is fast again and again, and I am afraid that it will not be easy to dodge in the future.

"Hiss-" The Great White Snake didn't expect this creature to be so slippery, even harder to kill than it had ever seen before.

The displeased aura of the big white snake, Jiang Yu obviously felt it.

The big white snake erected its body again and pointed straight at Jiang Yu, Jiang Yu looked at the big snake nervously, he knew that the big snake was going to use all his strength to deal with him, and he couldn't simply dodge in order to save spiritual power.

The recklessness behind the big snake was so anxious that he circled in place, he wanted to go up to help Jiang Yu, but Jiang Yu asked him not to move for the time being and wait for him to command, but if he didn't go up to help Jiang Yu get hurt, it would be too undeserved.