120

☆ 120. Chapter 120

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

120 Several days have passed since Jiang Yu woke up, and after opening his eyes and staring at the roof, Jiang Yu raised his hand to cover his eyes with his arm and closed it again.

He had feelings before he fell into a coma, but he didn't dare to tell that he was actually sick, and he had never been sick in other worlds before, so why would he be sick in this world this time?

Jiang Yu didn't understand, the system was not there now, since the system could be summoned back by the main system, the main system would summon the system away in three days.

The beautiful name is the cultivation system, and his system is also very happy, following the main system to learn and Xi, how many systems can't ask for it.

The system also seems to have forgotten that his host will help the main god find the star stone, but Jiang Yu also knows that it is also a good thing for the system to learn Xi with the main system, that is, why can't he resume his chat until now, and the link function of the system mall.

Jiang Yu once wondered if the main system had forgotten, or if the main system had not been restored, just as it could not intervene in this world.

But now it's not too much to recover or not, Jiang Yu just misses his friends who go to other worlds to complete tasks, and he doesn't know what they will think if they can't contact him.

Thinking of this, Jiang Yu suddenly chuckled, they didn't know how big their nerves were, maybe they thought they were locked up in a small black room.

Then again, it's been a long time since I've been sick, and it's really... It's a little uncomfortable.

Xuan, who was busy cooking medicine downstairs, heard the laughter from upstairs, and thought that he had misheard the nervous tension in the past few days, so he didn't take it to heart and continued to concentrate on cooking medicine.

When the second laugh came from upstairs, Xuan was stunned, he heard it right, Jiang Yu woke up!

Xuan didn't care about the medicine he cooked, so he put down what he was doing and rushed upstairs step by step.

Jiang Yu, who was lying on the bed with such a big movement, felt that the bed was shaking, and immediately stood up and wanted to come down to see what was going on.

As soon as I got out of bed, I saw Xuan running up, and looked at Xuan suspiciously, not knowing what Xuan was doing in such a hurry.

Just wanted to ask, Xuan rushed up directly and hugged Jiang Yu tightly.

Jiang Yu's whole body stiffened, what is this doing?

"Fortunately, you finally woke up, and I was almost scared to death when you fainted. Xuan whispered this in Jiang Yu's ear, there was no way that Xuan was thinking about it every day now, whether Jiang Yu would die.

The battle between Jiang Yu and Hei Death made Xuan feel palpitations until now, afraid that this was his fantasy, Jiang Yu's return to the light, and if he didn't pay attention to Jiang Yu, he would lose his life in his arms as before.

Listening to Xuan's words, Jiang Yu sighed and raised his hand to pat Xuan's back: "There have been too many things recently, and it's normal for the body to not be able to hold on, don't worry too much, I won't have an accident now."

Xuan felt that what Jiang Yu said was a little wrong, but he couldn't think of anything wrong, but after getting Jiang Yu's definite answer, his heart was slightly relieved.