82

☆ 82. Chapter 82

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

82 The valley tribe finally left the nine scenes, dealing with some of the betrayers in the tribe, and the nine scenes gradually returned to normal, running in an orderly manner, as if nothing had happened before.

But now the people who are still in Jiujing are rejoicing, fortunately they didn't listen to the words of those who were kicked out, otherwise they don't know where they really went to cry if they were kicked out.

With these people making the first bird this time, the rest of the people who are still in Jiujing will not be so easily moved and betrayed when they encounter such a thing again.

With such a big move inside the Nine Scenes, the people who came to flee outside would not be unaware, but no one dared to come over and ask what happened.

Later, the priests and patriarchs of the Nine Scenes were not easy to mess with, they had a very bad temper, and as long as anyone dared to upset them, they would be kicked out.

It's just that they don't dare to talk nonsense in the latter sentence, they all hold it in their hearts, and if someone comes to ask them later, they will only say that they have a bad temper.

The atmosphere in the tribe is also a bit subtle, and even the border herding department temporarily living in the Jiujing tribe has reduced going out.

They all felt that their priest was angry, and they didn't show up and didn't know where to go. They didn't dare to ask the other leaders, they were all too busy to see each other, and even Jie Jie, who was in charge of cooking a big pot of rice in the big cafeteria, was gone.

The reason why I can't see people is that they are actually gray and reckless, they are strengthening the security and patrolling of the tribe, and investigating the details of the surrounding tribes.

It's better to do this kind of thing quietly, otherwise it will be easy to be thought of as a bad plot, although Jiang Yu is a little mischievous, but it is not easy to say it on the bright side.

As for Jiang Yu himself, he only told Xuan about going to study the medicine, and no one else knew, and Xuan didn't have time to deal with many things because Jiang Yu had not been in the tribe for a long time before.

For example, the chaos in the industrial area, and the contradictions between people with disabled hands and feet and people with able-bodied hands and feet, these are all things to be resolved; There is also a need to do the safety patrol of the tribe, and now Xuan will come together without Jiang Yu saying anything, and will go out to do things honestly.

When Xuan was busy, he forgot to tell them that Jiang Yu was going to research Xi new medicine, so the reason why the atmosphere of Jiujing was still dignified after the departure of the valley department.

These little leaders are too busy to think, but they ordinary people have nothing else to do except work in the fields, so they have more things to think about.

In the end, someone couldn't stand it and went to ask Xuan.

Xuan had just finished training and was about to go back to eat and sleep with Jiang Yu, but he didn't expect to be stopped by a group of people just after leaving.

Xuan didn't want to pay attention to them, but no matter how he left, people always stood in front of him, as if he was not afraid of him.

Xuan frowned: "What are you doing?" "