44

☆ 44. Chapter 44

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

44 It's calm outside, but it's turbulent inside the tent.

Xuan turned his head slightly sideways to look at Jiang Yu beside him, and Jiang Yu, who was looking at the priest of the salt department, did not notice Xuan's gaze.

After staring at Jiang Yu for a while, Xuan retracted his gaze and looked at the patriarch of the Salt Tribe: "Patriarch of the Salt Tribe, I am very grateful to you for letting us hide from the beast tide here, but I am the patriarch of my tribe, and I can't leave others to join other tribes." The

Salt Clan Patriarch waved his hand indifferently: "You can bring all your clansmen, as long as they work and won't starve to death" Xuan frowned: "

Salt Clan Patriarch, you are also the patriarch, you should be able to understand my thoughts." "

The patriarch of the salt tribe not only understands, as long as the patriarch of a tribe knows that if it is not forced by life, no tribe is willing to join other tribes.

Ke Xuan is also a very powerful warrior, he has saved him several times when resisting the beast tide, if Xuan can join the salt department, the salt department will be even stronger, and other tribes will have to consider it if they covet the salt block.

Recently, the people of the Black Plains tribe have become more and more rampant, and the tribes that are relatively close to the Black Plains tribe have all been cleared, and now there are not many tribes left in the north.

Otherwise, the salt department would not have taken the initiative to attract the beast tide, and such a big loss was just to invite powerful warriors to join.

When the patriarch of the salt tribe was silent, Xuan slowly spoke: "If the salt department needs help, I will definitely come to help, but it is not okay to join the salt department." The

Salt Tribal Patriarch didn't answer.

At the same time, the priest who was originally quiet stared at Jiang Yu Youyou and said: "Child, are you willing to join the Salt Ministry, as long as you join the Salt Ministry, you will be the heir of the priest." Jiang

Yu didn't expect the priest to open his mouth, and actually asked him to join the Ministry of Salt, which is also too strange, he has been in the Ministry of Salt for a few days, and he has been very low-key and has not done anything except for cooking a few meals, which is to change things.

Even if he knew that he was the priest of this small tribe, he would not make such a decision, it was too casual.

Not only Jiang Yu was surprised, but even the patriarch of the Yan tribe didn't understand what his own priest was talking about, didn't he just say that he invited Xuan to join the tribe at the beginning, why is this little priest who looks thin and weak now also invited together?

The priest of the salt department ignored the complicated and puzzled eyes of the people on the side, looked at Jiang Yu and continued to ask: "Do you want to join the salt department, if you add it, you will have endless pieces of salt, and you will not be hungry." Listening

to the priest's operation of seducing children with sugar, the corners of Jiang Yu's mouth twitched.

If it were someone else, he might be tempted, but this person's Jiang Yu and the things that the priest of the salt department said did not attract him.

Jiang Yu hooked his lips and smiled: "Thank you for the invitation of Lord Priest, but I don't want to leave the tribe, my tribe is very good." When the words fell, the