19

☆ 19. Chapter 19

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

19 Under the expectant gaze of the two, Jiang Yu indifferently withdrew his gaze.

Breaking the expectations of the two with a voice without a little undulation: "I won't." Ash

and fierce expressions cracked a little bit, looking at Jiang Yu still didn't want to give up.

Jiang Yu took the initiative to speak: "I don't know why the two of them are like this, but I can study why."

Jiang Yu didn't say anything to death, and he himself was quite curious about why Xuan and Mang were suddenly able to cultivate, and he didn't know if his immortal cultivation method was useful to the two of them.

Ash and Meng gave birth to hope again, and looked at Jiang Yu: "Do you know why, can you turn me and Ash like that?"

Jiang Yu thought about it for a while, he wasn't really sure, but everything was possible.

"When I figure it out, let the two of you test it.

"Good! Although

Ash and Meng didn't know what the experiment meant, Jiang Yu promised to turn the two of them into people like Xuan who could manipulate the elements, and they were very happy.

Their instincts told him that if he could manipulate the elements, he would become a very powerful person, and it would be much easier to protect his people and protect their homeland, and he would not be easily bullied.

Jiang Yu, who returned to the animal skin tent, subconsciously wanted to ask the system.

As soon as I shouted, I realized that the system was now dormant, and any problems that appeared in this world, and the things that could not be explained had to be relied on by myself, and I had the only thing to solve my doubts.

The system is good, but don't rely too much.

Jiang Yu's head suddenly flashed such a sentence, which was said to him by a senior. The system can provide you with convenience, and you will lose the ability to think, and you just want the system to help solve everything.

This is the last thing you want to see in a fast break, but it's also the easiest to see.

Jiang Yu took a deep breath, although the system is a cheating weapon for his good partner, he can't lose his thinking because of this, and what he encounters now is not something that can't be solved.

After thinking through it, Jiang Yu leaned on Xiaobai and began to think seriously, being able to absorb aura means that there is a spiritual vein, and there is such a thing as spiritual energy, which is something that every world will have, and there is only a difference between more and less.

In some worlds, there will be many animals and plants with spiritual energy, and people can also absorb spiritual energy to cultivate.

And the sum of various elements is called aura, like the first time I can only absorb a single element when I encounter it now, but since it is all aura, it is normal.

So why do Xuan and Mang know how to absorb it? Could it be because of their health?

Jiang Yu thought about it for a long time, but he didn't figure it out.

He has only explored the meridians of two people so far, and he doesn't know if the meridians of other people will be the same, so it is difficult for him to explore the meridians of other people, and then make a comparison.