23

☆ 23. Chapter 23

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

23 The rain in the plains and the rain in the forest, the same but not the same.

After the rain, the sky was clear, and there was the fragrance of earth and grass all around, and there was water all around, and I had never seen so much water before.

Jiang Yu looked up at the sky, it was time to speed up the progress a little, otherwise it would be difficult to say when it snowed.

Xuan and Jiang Yu lived in a tent, and the two of them also lived in a group tent at the beginning, and later I don't know who said that the priest and the patriarch should have their own tent.

As soon as these people put their hands together, they set up a new tent, and it was very exaggerated, with all kinds of animal bones and teeth hanging around it.

Jiang Yu looked at the tents that were not much smaller than these collective tents, and it was too wasteful for black lines to appear on their heads, and when they still wanted to build a tent for Xuan, they proposed a tent for Xuan.

If you have this time, you might as well find the clay and burn the bricks to build a house!

Xuan didn't have an opinion, so the two lived in a tent.

"The rain just stopped, what were you looking at. Xuan came to Jiang Yu's side.

Jiang Yu looked at the blue sky: "We can't wait, we have to start burning bricks."

"Burning bricks? What is brick. Hyun asked.

Jiang Yu didn't bother to cover up in front of Xuan, he didn't react when he was wearing a wide-sleeved robe, Jiang Yu gradually let go of not pretending, and he also had the confidence to protect himself, it was this wide-sleeved robe that was worn here, it rotted a little fast, and now there are only two sets left.

"It's used to build houses and city walls, if only there was a cultivator of the earth element. Jiang Yu muttered quietly.

Xuan looked at Jiang Yu and pursed his lips: "What kind of soil do you want, I'll take someone to find it."

Jiang Yu thought about the introduction of fired bricks in "One Hundred Methods of Architecture": there is very little sand and clayey soil. It's really hard to talk to Xuan, it's too abstract.

"You're downstream of the current, and near the rocky mountain, and you're bringing me all the dirt that looks different to you. Jiang Yu was not embarrassed, let him bring it back and admit it for himself.

Xuan nodded, and immediately went to dig the soil with fierce and reckless.

Jiang Yu looked at Xuan's disappearing back and walked out together. Xuan has gone to find clay, he should also make a brick kiln for burning bricks, and you can also try to burn pottery while burning bricks, and cooking in a stone pot is still too slow.

Jiang Yu memorized the description of the brick kiln in "One Hundred Methods of Architecture" in his mind, and used a branch to draw on the ground while explaining it to the people who watched.

Jiang Yu spoke very carefully, and the people watching on the side quickly understood a rough idea, Jiang Yu let them go to build a brick kiln, and he went to see the soil brought back by Xuan to see if it was what he needed.

It's a pity that Xuan brought back a pile of dirt, but none of them had what Jiang Yu wanted, and the clansmen were very curious.

Jiang Yu watched this frame being brought back, but the mud that was not used was like a frosted eggplant.