45

☆ 45. Chapter 45

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

45 "Digging Canals and Making Rivers Within the Tribe?" "

If it had been changed before, Xuan would not have believed it, but now when Jiang Yu says it, he will believe it.

"Hmm. Jiang Yu nodded: "When building the wall, I forgot to enclose a water source, and I had to go out every day to fetch water, which was too troublesome."

Xuan thinks it's okay, his tribe is very close to the water source compared to other tribes, so he doesn't have to worry about dying of thirst without water.

There is no need to open a canal to divert water to make a river, but he will not say this to Jiang Yu.

Since Jiang Yu wants to open it, there must be a reason for doing so.

"If you want as many people as you want, go to Mangyao, and he will help you. Xuan said.

Jiang Yu: "Okay, by the way, you pick a few trustworthy people and have decent strength, and tell them that I will try to stimulate their abilities."

Xuan looked at Jiang Yu, his eyes full of disbelief: "Really?

Jiang Yu thought for a while and nodded: "But there is no guarantee of 100% success, and I don't know if their physique will be the same."

Xuan pressed his excitement: "It's okay, you just do it."

Jiang Yu moved his mouth, but in the end he didn't say anything, and accepted the task in silence.

Xuan stepped forward and put his hand on Jiang Yu's shoulder, making him look up at himself: "Yu, don't think about it, whether it is Cheng Cheng or not, he won't say anything about you, just do it with confidence."

Jiang Yu looked at Xuan's dark eyes, hooked his lips and smiled, and raised his hand to press the back of Xuan's hand: "I know."

Xuan's gaze fell on Jiang Yu's hand pressed on the back of his hand, and after a long while, he slowly hummed.

Jiang Yu didn't rush to let Xuan let go of his hand, and found that Xuan was a little distracted, so he raised his hand and waved it twice in front of Xuan: "Xuan? "

Huh?

Jiang Yu: "I'm going to talk to Mang about it."

Xuan: "Well, let's go."

Jiang Yu had the idea of teasing Xuan, and looked at the hand on his shoulder: "But you have to let go first."

Xuan blinked, suddenly came back to his senses, and quickly withdrew his hand: "I was thinking about things just now." "

Well, I know. Jiang Yu looked at Xuan's slightly reddened ears and smiled happily: "I'll go first, don't look for too many people, I'm afraid I won't be able to get busy then."

Xuan: "... Good. "

After everything that should be said, Jiang Yu didn't stay long, and went out to find Mang and let him take someone to dig a ditch.

There is a river not far from the outside of Jiujing, and there are no fierce beasts in the water, so you don't have to think about how to stop him outside, even if you swim in and get caught, you will be fed.

Jiang Yu planned to dig a canal across the inner city of Jiujing, so that the water would flow in from the river and then flow out, so that the living water could not be cited without worrying about breeding microorganisms.