101

☆ 101. Chapter 101

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

101 Jiang Yu was also distracted, and he didn't have time to fight back against the puppet man's attack, so he took this attack hard.

Jiang Yu was half-kneeling on the ground, a trace of blood flowing from the corner of his mouth, but his eyes still fell on Xuan who was fighting with the two puppeteers.

Xue didn't have any good intentions, and when she saw that Jiang Yu was injured, she let the puppeteers continue to attack, and she didn't have the slightest feeling of mercy to her subordinates.

Jiang Yu was not surprised, but he had to go over to help Xuan, otherwise Xuan would be abolished by those two puppeteers.

It's a pity that Jiang Yu was also injured, and he didn't have enough strength to go over, he originally had the strength to fight only one puppeteer, but now everything has become uncontrollable.

Xuan also found that Jiang Yu was injured, like an angry beast, and the unruly attacker rushed towards the puppet man who rushed towards him, wanting to go over as soon as possible and go to Jiang Yu's side.

It's a pity that no matter how hard Xuan tries, those two puppeteers are always by his side.

"Yu! Xuan wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, his eyes fell on Jiang Yu, and he didn't pay attention to his hurt at all, and his eyes were full of Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu controlled the puppet man and shouted at Xuan: "Don't look at me, concentrate and don't get hurt again."

Xuan put down his snack a little, and it was because of this distraction that

Xuan was hit by a fist-sized fireball and a stone.

Obviously, his mouth was slowly covered with blood, but he still swallowed it hard, he didn't want Jiang Yu to worry.

But who is Jiang Yu, he can't find Xuan's little action, almost the moment Xuan swallows it, Jiang Yu knows that he was beaten and vomited blood again.

Now both of them are injured, but one is more serious and the other is slightly better, and Xuan has not had much time to become an ability warrior, and the opportunity to experience actual combat can be counted on one hand.

The three puppets who were shouted by Xue were much more powerful than the previous ones, and looking at Xue's sworn appearance, Jiang Yu knew that the original identities of these three people were not simple.

However, Jiang Yu doesn't know much about the tribes in this world, and the Xuan who understands it is now about to go to half a life, and he can't think of a way to estimate that he and Xuan are going to become puppets of this woman.

Hunting them also had a bit of a hard time dealing with those people because they didn't have Jiang Yu's assistance, but fortunately, they didn't suffer too serious injuries, at most they suffered some skin injuries.

He and Xuan were more seriously injured, and they were not of the same grade.

Xue pushed away the black antelope that was blocking her, looked at Jiang Yu and Xuan who were half-kneeling on the ground, and said indifferently: "Don't struggle, you can't beat them." "

Hahaha. Jiang Yu got up from the ground and looked at the snow as if he had heard some joke: "Do you really think that I will have no way to take them, and I can't help you."

Xue frowned, and had a bad premonition in her heart, but she still stood still.

"Actually, we don't have to be like this, I can not make you like that, but you have to listen to what I say and help me do things. Snow said.