34

☆ 34. Chapter 34

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

34 After making sure that it was far away from the place just now, Jiang Yu stopped.

Xuan also stopped together and looked at Jiang Yu who was standing in front.

Jiang Yuzheng lowered his head and didn't know what he was thinking.

Xuan didn't speak, but looked at Jiang Yu quietly, waiting for him to come back to his senses.

Dreaming of a tribe that has never existed becomes a threat, so now it is time to strangle it in early childhood.

Although the last point was not finished, Jiang Yu could only come out, and the more powerful the tribe, the more afraid it would be that they would not be able to control it.

Jiang Yu lowered his head: "Xuan, I think we have to speed up the progress of construction, and when we go to the exchange meeting, we have to borrow the name of other tribes."

"Why. Hyun asked.

"You heard what those people said just now, I think the tribe they are talking about is our Nine Scenes.

"Not necessarily, there are small tribes in the continent that can't survive every month, and it won't necessarily be us if they merge with other small tribes to form a new tribe. Hyun replied earnestly.

Jiang Yu smiled: "I hope I'm thinking too much, but when I go, I'll use the names of other tribes, it's safer, after all, Jiujing is now too weak."

Xuan nodded, if this can make Jiang Yu feel at ease, it doesn't matter if he uses the names of other tribes.

The two ran a little far, and they couldn't go back that day, so they could only continue to spend the night outside.

However, before the moon rose, Jiang Yu found another clay land, which was much larger than what he had found at the beginning.

And the depth is deep enough, enough for the entire Jiujing tribe to use, and the location is also very hidden, and you can't find it if you don't pay attention to it when you pass by here.

The only bad thing is that it's too far away from the tribe, and it takes a day to come and go.

However, it is not a big problem to have the backpack that Jiang Yu taught them to weave, just bring a little more back with them.

Jiang Yu didn't plan to go back empty-handed, after all, he hadn't burned pottery, and he didn't know if he could succeed, so he took a little back to try it first, and built a pottery kiln while kneading clay embryos.

Taking advantage of the night, Jiang Yu made a large rattan frame, and when it was dawn, he took Shangxuan and dug up a lot of clay for the rattan frame to take back.

After going back, Jiang Yu devoted himself to research, pinching the clay embryo according to the exchanged "Handicraft Production Encyclopedia", and watching the pottery kiln in the "One Hundred Methods of Architecture" to build a pottery kiln.

was so busy that he couldn't touch the ground with one foot, and he couldn't see Jiang Xuan every day, and even the feeding of Xiaobai and the white wolf was handed over to Xuan.

Jiang Yu really can't control it.

Pinching the clay embryo is simply a fatal meticulous job, Jiang Yu couldn't pinch one at first, and he didn't know what it was.

Later, it was finally formed and dried, and they were all put into the kiln and burned, but the people who came to do things under unknown circumstances thought that the bricks were also burned here, so they opened it directly.