53

☆ 53. Chapter 53

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

53 In the night, three figures flew through the trees, and if you didn't pay attention, you wouldn't be able to spot them at all.

Soon Jiang Yu left the two behind. After running for a while, he found that the voice behind him was gone, so Jiang Yu stopped and turned to look.

The two people who were supposed to be behind him were gone.

Jiang Yu squinted, are these two people so slow?

Jiang Yu wanted to continue walking, but promised Xuan to take the two with him, and finally found a stone to sit on and began to wait for Mang and Ash to arrive.

Fortunately, Mang and Ash didn't make Jiang Yu wait for a long time, and they came after a while, but they didn't look particularly good.

Mang saw Jiang Yu, who was sitting leisurely on the stone and looking at him, spit out the leaves that he had accidentally eaten in his mouth, sat on the ground and began to pant, and constantly wiped the sweat that flowed.

"No, why are you running so fast, Ash and I can't catch up with you. Mang put his hands back, raised his head and gasped.

Ash wasn't much better, but he didn't sit on the ground like Mang, but leaned against the tree and nodded while removing the leaves from his head: "Yu How did you do it, we have been training for so long compared to before, we are already much faster." "

It's really hard to say that the things they absorb and cultivate are different from their own.

Mang also relieved himself and got up from the ground: "No wonder Xuan has always wanted to fight with you, and I want to fight with you too." "

Xuan has always said that Jiang Yu is the object he wants to surpass, no one thinks this is true, Jiang Yu saved them at the beginning, but they were surprised, but so long has passed.

They often stay with Xuan, and they gradually feel that Xuan is more powerful, and Jiang Yu will have a lot of things they can't do, and they can give them a good life.

They also competed with Xuan in the tribe, and they were not too slow, and after this experience, they believed Xuan's words.

"Train more. Jiang Yu couldn't give them useful advice, so he could only say: "Okay, let's continue to hurry, collect the medicine and go back quickly."

Jiang Yu threw a bamboo tube of water to the two of them, because they were going to come out,

Jiang Yu asked Xuan to cut several red bamboos and come back, all of which were made into bamboo tubes that could hold water, and all the water was put into the system backpack.

The two took the water and didn't ask where the water came from, and after drinking it, they hung the bamboo tube around their waists and prepared to continue their journey with Jiang Yu.

Seeing that the two of them were ready, Jiang Yu pulled out his legs and started running, and the two looked at each other and hurriedly followed.

However, this time Jiang Yu slowed down so that Mang and Ash would not have to work so hard to follow.

After running for a while, Jiang Yu was not far in front, and Mang and Ash instantly understood that Jiang Yu was taking care of their speed.

The two of them were so moved that they also quickened their pace, trying to catch up with Jiang Yu.