89

☆ 89. Chapter 89

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

89 The two people rolling on the ground never thought that the person in front of them would be a priest, whose priest has nothing to do sitting here and pouring water for people!

Xuan came to Jiang Yu's side, looked at the person and asked, "Are you okay?"

Jiang Yu shook his head: "It's okay, you know these two people."

Xuan nodded: "Not only do I know it, but I should have seen it." Hunting

, who was preparing to watch the play next to him, was named by Xuan, and he was embarrassed to continue watching the play without speaking. At first, I didn't recognize it, but now I know who it is.

Under Jiang Yu's gaze, Hunter nodded slowly.

Jiang Yu raised his eyebrows: "Why didn't you nod just now." Hunter

grinned: "I didn't think about it for a while just now, and when I heard Xuan, I remembered that these two people were from the Black Plains tribe."

Jiang Yu also smiled at Hunt and didn't say anything.

The two people on the ground got up and looked at the three people standing in front of them, and they were angry. They rolled around on the ground in embarrassment, and the men stood cleanly.

"Since you know that I'm from the Kurohara tribe, let me take us in. "The man with the hair tied up tilted his head and came over and knelt down to lick me with a pair, or you will regret it.

It's a pity that Jiang Yu and Xuan didn't make any moves, now the two of them have the same thoughts, if people don't offend me, I won't offend people, if the Black Plains tribe has any thoughts about the Jiujing tribe, they will definitely not back down.

Fortunately, another man who wanted to buy Jiang Yu's clothes with salt still understood the current situation and grabbed the person who spoke wildly.

Although the attitude is not as bad as that of the man with his hair tied, it is not much better: "We don't know of a tribe priest who would sit outside and pour water on these people.

Jiang Yu pulled the corners of his mouth and said, "You don't know more." The

man took a deep breath, but he couldn't suppress his temper, and he was originally unhappy when he was hit to the ground by Jiang Yu: "The Black Plains tribe is not something you can afford to offend, we represent the Black Plains tribe."

Jiang Yu: "Oh."

Xuan looked at Jiang Yu, and he didn't look at the people who came from Hei.

The two leaders were not at ease, and the hunt was even more indifferent, leaning on the trunk of the tree on the side and filling himself with a bowl of herbal tea, and drank it slowly without taking a sip.

The two of them were very angry, it was the first time they had been completely ignored like this, they had gone to other tribes before, and the people of those small tribes had not once failed to provide for them.

Even the place where they live is their priest who took the initiative to let it out, although it is still very bad, but it has been calculated there, how can it be like now these two people simply don't take them and the Black Plains tribe in their eyes!

"Well, don't blame us if you don't pay attention. The two of them put down their cruel words one after another.

Jiang Yu looked at the two of them curiously, wanting to see what the two of them could come up with.