85

☆ 85. Chapter 85

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

85 I don't know why this time, the ten people who took the medicine and soaked it in the water didn't react at all, and it was like falling asleep with their eyes closed.

If it weren't for the change in the water in the barrel, Jiang Yu would have thought that this medicine was useless.

The ten people in the barrel asked, "No response."

Jiang Yu nodded: "Well, but the medicine is useful."

Xuan looked at Jiang Yu's line of sight, and the originally clean water had gradually become black.

Jiang Yu looked at the water in the barrel with his hands on his chest and thought, could it be that this medicine is more gentle, not as fierce as the medicine given by the system?

Jiang Yu also tasted the medicine after the medicine was ready, but I don't know why, he didn't feel it at all after taking this medicine. I only feel very comfortable feeling warm, and this feeling will disappear quickly after a while.

Jiang Yu also thought about letting others try it, but if there was a problem with eating, it was hard to say, so he dispelled this idea, and tried it after he tasted no strange side effects.

It can only be said that risks and opportunities coexist, this medicine has no effect on Jiang Yu, because his physique is different from the people here, and when he fell into this world, the system has slightly modified Jiang Yu's body, and the general drugs here will not have side effects on Jiang Yu's body, but some specific tonic drugs are outside.

However, Jiang Yu didn't know this, and the system never said that these are things that the system has to do by default without telling the host.

Therefore, there are many traversers who are going to do tasks now who don't know, and they think that the original owner of the body is such a physique.

Jiang Yu couldn't wake up the person who was soaking in the barrel and asked him if he would feel uncomfortable.

He could only watch, Xuan didn't know what Jiang Yu was thinking, only that he had been staring at the man in the barrel.

Is it really that good-looking?

Thinking like this, Xuan really asked like this: "It's really so good-looking, my body is not better than his." "

Jiang Yu: ?!

Xuan looked at Jiang Yu: "He's not as strong as me, it's better to look at me if he's good."

Jiang Yu looked at Yan Xuan and didn't understand what he was doing, he was obviously thinking about whether this medicine was good or not, and what the effect was.

"You don't have to take pills to test, I'll see what you do. Jiang Yu said.

Purse your lips.

Jiang Yu patted Xuan on the shoulder: "You are very strong, stronger than ordinary people." "

Xuan: .... It feels weird, something is wrong.

Just as the two of them looked at each other without saying a word, one of the ten people finally opened his eyes.

Jiang Yu didn't care about Ye Xuan's words, and immediately stepped forward to ask: "How do you feel, is there anything uncomfortable?" How do you feel after taking the medicine?

Jiang Yuyitong's question directly asked the person who woke up, and he didn't know what to say for a while.

He asked one by one, but he didn't react to too many. Hyun stepped forward to help the man out of the siege.