22

☆ 22. Chapter 22

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

22 about migrating to another place, Hyun quickly tells the people about it, and also tells them that he wants to form a new tribe.

The people who followed Xuan out were extremely happy to hear the news, as long as there was a tribe, they would not become wanderers, they would not be looked down upon by people from other tribes, they could openly say where they came from.

Having a tribe and not having a tribe are two different concepts, just like having an ID card and not having an ID card.

As soon as this news was released, none of them were opposed, and all of them were in favor.

There were also people who cried out uncontrollably, and even Mang and Jie had red eyes.

"Great, we'll have our own tribe soon!

"Yes, I want to have a tribe and a family.

Seeing this scene, Jiang Yu was stunned by the joyful expressions of these people, he was too excited.

Xuan raised his hand and shook it in front of Jiang Yu's eyes: "What are you thinking?"

"Didn't anyone refuse? They are not afraid of the unknown ahead. Jiang Yu directly said his doubts.

Xuan looked at the happy clansmen and slowly spoke: "The tribe is equivalent to a safe place in their eyes, and people without tribes are easy to be looked down upon by people with tribes, so they will not refuse to establish a tribe."

Jiang Yu bowed slightly, he understood.

They don't seem to care on the surface, but they actually want to have a tribe.

"But there's more to do than migration. Jiang Yu moved his gaze to Xuan, stared at Xuan and said.

Xuan also got up: "What's the matter?"

"How many people did you bring out.

Xuan was silent, and he only cared about leaving, forgetting how many people he had brought out.

Jiang Yu knew that he hadn't counted when he saw Xuan like this, so he raised his hand and patted him on the shoulder twice: "It's okay, I'll count it later."

Xuan pursed her lips: "Well, it's hard work."

Jiang Yu smiled.

The number of people is still quite simple, Jiang Yu set off with the fierce who was assigned the position at that time, and after a morning of visits, the number of people was also counted.

There were a total of 130 people who came out with Xuan, 45 of them were young and able-bodied, 54 were with problems with their hands and feet, and more than 31 were old people.

In this kind of primitive society, there are more than 30 old people among the more than 100 people, and there are already many of them, and ordinary tribes will not want them at all.

But Jiang Yu wants it, because they live for a long time, and they know more things than young people, and they know more than young people.

But Xuan didn't know that when Jiang Yu said that there were more than thirty old people and more than fifty people with hand and foot problems, his brows were furrowed and he never let go.

Jiang Yu looked at these numbers and was a little worried, if he wanted to make the new tribe rich and powerful, these people were not enough at all.

"I think..." "I think..."