62

☆ 62. Chapter 62

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

62 No one has been here for a long time, and in this place behind the stone cracks, the trees are all very lush and stout, and a single tree can hold up several trees.

It was the first time I had come here, and I was curious about it.

After making sure that there was no danger around, he couldn't control himself and began to mess around.

Zhang Sha wanted to stop it, but Shui Tao ran away before he could react, and Zhang Sha was embarrassed to leave Jiang Yu here alone, so he could only watch Shui Tao run to other places to play.

Fortunately, there is no danger here, otherwise Zhang Sha would definitely take Jiang Yu with him.

Shui Tao didn't go too far, as soon as he looked up, he could see the two of them, and he usually wouldn't run far alone in unfamiliar places.

"It's not good for us here, and if we want to leave, we'll have to make a boat out here. Zhang Sha said as he stared at the water pottery.

Jiang Yu went to see the boat made by Zhang Sha and their tribe, and it can't be said to be perfect, it is already very good for the people of this world.

However, if you want to go back to sea, you need to modify it a little more.

Jiang Yu is even more fortunate now, fortunately, there is a systematic construction and production book, which has a lot of things in it, only you can't think of anything that is not in that book.

Jiang Yu nodded: "This is going to trouble you."

Zhang Sha looked back at Jiang Yu: "It's just a very fast ship, not as much as you helped us."

Jiang Yu smiled.

Shui Tao, who went shopping on the side, walked back with a large handful of red and bright fruits, and showed Jiang Yu and Zhang Sha as if offering treasures.

"We haven't seen this fruit near our tribe. As he spoke, he stuffed one into his mouth: "It's quite sweet." "

Jiang Yu: .....

I've never seen someone who dares to eat so happily, aren't you afraid of poison?

Zhang Sha looked at the traces on the fruit that had been eaten by birds and said: "It's better not to eat things you don't know, what if it's poisonous."

Shui Tao picked out several complete and good-looking fruits and stuffed them into Jiang Yu's hands: "Of course, I dare to eat them only after I am sure that they are not poisonous, so I am not so stupid."

Jiang Yu took the fruit and didn't eat it, firstly, he didn't seem to want to eat it in particular, and secondly, he was curious about what the fruit was for.

He always felt that this fruit was not so simple.

After the water pottery was divided with Jiang Yu, he also gave Zhang Sha a few. Zhang Sha was not particular either, and rubbed the animal skin on his waist twice before stuffing it directly into his mouth.

A bunch of fruits was divided like this, and the three of them should go back, and the time to come out is not short, and the others will probably panic if they can't find Zhang Sha.

If you want to go back, Jiang Yu didn't say anything, anyway, the location is already known, and now as long as you successfully make a boat, there will be no big problem.