102

☆ 102. Chapter 102

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 102 Zhang

Xuan ran a long distance with the people, and stopped with the team when he was sure that there was no danger around him and that he was far enough away from the place where the fight was fighting.

Finally able to rest, the people who had already experienced some combat attrition collapsed to the ground one by one, gasping for breath.

Xuan looked at the person lying on the ground, and was silent for a long time, turning around silently to prepare to go back.

Yu Guang, who was lying on the ground, saw Xuan who was about to leave, and immediately got up from the ground.

"Xuan!

Xuan paused visibly when he heard the sound of hunting, but soon took another step.

The hunter snorted and ran along.

Hunting: "I'm going to find Yu, isn't it?"

Xuan's pace slowed down, and he glanced at the hunter who followed him: "Go back if you know, the people lying on the ground still want you to watch, Feng and Shi can't let them go, they need them later." Hunt

just wanted to ask why, but as soon as he moved his mouth, he reacted to Xuan's meaning, and nodded slightly: "Okay, but you can't go alone, take Meng so that even if there is something, there is a care."

Xuan originally wanted to refuse, but thinking that Xue and the black antelope were also there, he agreed to Hunt's proposal without too much hesitation, but he still had to ask Meng what he thought first.

If you want, go together, so it's easier to bring Yu back.

After Meng who was lying on the ground recovered some of his strength, he also stood up and walked towards Xuan, asking what was wrong as he walked.

After Hunter told Meng what he thought, Meng agreed to go with Xuan without the slightest hesitation.

Xuan looked at Meng and said, "I don't know what the situation is, maybe I'll die there if I go." Meng

smiled and stepped forward and smashed his fist directly on Xuan's chest, which was the action they often used to greet before: "Go, how many times have I gone out with you Xuan, and I will be afraid of this time." And Yu is also because of us..."

Meng didn't continue, everything is unknown now, and he will only know for sure if he sees it with his own eyes.

"This is what I want to go to myself. Meng said.

Xuan took a deep breath, stepped forward and raised his head and patted Meng on the shoulder, everything was silent.

Hunter stayed to take care of people, and Meng and Xuan went back to the place where they ran out to find Jiang Yu.

Shi and Feng originally wanted to go together, but unfortunately they were stopped by Xuan.

The strength of the people here is not as strong as none of them, and if the two of them don't stay here, what if something happens.

Hunting itself is a technical talent, and the force value itself is not particularly high.

At the same time, he didn't let them follow, and Hyun also embraced his own selfishness.

Yu promised to help them, they also had their use, if it wasn't for Yu dragging him there, none of them would have been able to leave.

If they find that they can't fight with Kurohara because of this incident, they will lose more than they gain if they go back and rebel.