135

☆ 135. Chapter 135

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

135 "Woohoo! Whew! The white wolf still howled anxiously.

Jiang Yu stood still in place, and the white wolf couldn't move people, so he could only keep barking in place.

"Hmm! Jiang Yu shouted in pain.

Seeing that Jiang Yu didn't come back to his senses, the white wolf had no choice but to bite Jiang Yu, but fortunately, the white wolf didn't use too much force, but because its teeth were too sharp, it cut the back of his hand.

The red blood flowed from the wound, Jiang Yu wiped the blood from the back of his hand, looked at the white wolf who kept spinning in circles, took a deep breath, and turned around and walked inside.

Just walked for a while, and bumped into Xuan head-on.

Xuan looked at Jiang Yu and asked, "What's wrong?"

Jiang Yu and Xuan looked at each other: "Xiaobai seems to have an accident."

"Something happened to Xiaobai? Hyun frowned.

Jiang Yu nodded: "Well, I'm going to go to Xiaobai with the white wolf." "

Okay." As

he spoke, he came to Jiang Yu's side, with an expression of wanting to go together.

Jiang Yu didn't say anything, and walked out with Xuan.

When the white wolf outside the cave saw Jiang Yu coming out, he immediately ran up and howled at Xuan when he saw Xuan.

Xuan lowered his head and rubbed the white wolf's head twice: "Take us there." The

white wolf happily turned around in place twice, stood in front of Jiang Yu and Xuan, lowered his head and sniffed on the ground, and ran straight ahead without saying a word.

Jiang Yu and Xuan glanced at each other and ran after the white wolf.

As he ran, Jiang Yu found that the surrounding environment was very unfamiliar, a place he had never seen before.

Hyun also frowned, looking around.

Then Xiaobai stopped behind a huge stone, turned around and shouted quietly to Jiang Yu and Xuan behind him.

Jiang Yu stopped and looked at his surroundings. The surrounding trees and weeds grow very dense and tall, and if you enter, you will be completely obscured by the dense weeds and trees.

Hiding here is basically undetectable, and it is a good place to hide.

Hyun was also looking around, this was a place he hadn't been to before, last time he remembered to look around carefully, there shouldn't be a place he hadn't seen.

After watching it for a long time, Xuan didn't think of any reason, so he didn't see it here.

Jiang Yu squatted down, looked at the white wolf and asked, "Xiaobai was captured here?" The

white wolf nodded and shook his head, as if to say that he was caught here, but not in this place.

Jiang Yu lowered his eyes and thought for a moment, then looked at the white wolf again: "Do you know where Xiaobai was taken?" This time, the white wolf nodded without the

slightest hesitation, indicating that he knew.

Jiang Yu was satisfied: "Take us there."

"Woohoo! The white wolf screamed excitedly, turned around and immediately walked towards a place, but this time the white wolf's movements were much slower than before, and he was cautious.