77

☆ 77. Chapter 77

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 77 The

atmosphere in the tribe has become a little subtle, and anyone with eyes can see it in the past few days, and the Nine Views tribe wants to draw a line with the valley department.

As for why, people outside don't know, and some people who are not very well-informed don't know.

Gradually, the Jiujing tribe was divided into two factions, one faction firmly followed Jiang Yu and Xuan, and the other faction was the person who was moved by the valley department.

What Jiang Yu didn't expect was that those who were moved by the valley department's words, there were actually some people who came with them at the beginning, and they really knew people and didn't know their hearts.

These people can change their minds now, and then they will betray again for some other reasons, so these people Jiang Yu doesn't plan to ask for it, and plans to make nine scenes with the valley department.

There were also some people who were onlookers and didn't get close to that tribe, and most of these people had just joined Jiujing.

Jiang Yu didn't care too much about these people, and in the end, it was their own choice whether to stay or leave with the valley department.

With Jiang Yu and Xuan in charge, the progress of the brainwashing of the valley department is becoming more and more difficult, no matter how much benefit is given, they can't get any benefit from their mouths.

In particular, they have not gotten any of the various technologies they covet.

These people all live in houses near the industrial area, and there are people watching from the outside all the time, as long as anyone is the first to find out.

Therefore, the important place of the Nine Scenic Spots, the valley department has never been entered, but I have only heard that there is such a place.

But those who are close to them have no right to go, and those who have the right to go in do not bird them, no matter what they say, it is the same expression.

Seeing that these people did not enter the oil and salt, the people of the valley department also thought of other ways and sent people to sneak in. It's a pity that if you get closer, you will be discovered, and then you will be thrown out mercilessly.

Or threw it out in front of a bunch of people, and the people who were thrown out were not easy to make a noise, so they could only run back in disgrace.

There is no need to publicize it too much at this time, and anyone with eyes knows that the valley department wants to sneak in and steal the techniques of the Jiujing tribe, but unfortunately not only did it not succeed, but it was also discovered and thrown out.

The people outside the Nine Views City have seen the pottery used by the Nine Views people, as well as the bricks they used to build the city wall, and they are also greedy.

However, they know how many pounds and taels they have, although they are very excited, but they don't have the guts.

Jiang Yu didn't expect the people in the valley to be so fierce, and the thieves didn't know to steal when they relaxed their vigilance, so openly and honestly because he was afraid that he would have no reason to drive them out!

However, Jiang Yu plans to wait a little longer, the grass on the wall has not yet come out, and leaving these people is also a scourge in the tribe, so it is better to clean up the people now.