100

☆ 100. Chapter 100

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

100 Xuan is also the first time that Jiang Yu has used such a trick, looking at the water that is constantly attacking the two of them with great novelty.

Xuan remembered that Jiang Yu had told him that he would be different from them, they could directly conjure something out of nothing, and he could only use it on the basis of something.

So there's a lot of water underground in the Black Plains tribe?

They were in full swing, and when they heard the sound of water behind them and looked back, they saw a scene that shocked them.

Water, a lot of water, if this water can fly directly into the sky and become rain, the tribe that lacks water can have water, and they can survive.

Because his attention shifted to Jiang Yu's side, he was slapped twice firmly.

The wind is better than the truth, he saw a lot of water in Jiujing, and now when he saw this water that was manipulated by Jiang Yu to attack people, he simply sighed at Jiang Yu's strength, but he didn't expect to be able to do this.

Xuan looked at the flow of water with his teeth and claws, and quietly approached Jiang Yu: "Is this the water they made?"

Jiang Yu shook his head: "These are underground water, which is completely different from what the Black Plains tribe gave us to drink, I think..."

Jiang Yu said

Jiang Yu looked at Xuan: "The water that can make people lose their minds should not be made of flower stones, her stones should just be a medium that can make underground water gush up."

"But the flower stone should still have some effect but not obvious, after being discovered by the snow, the effect of controlling the person's mind is more obvious, if it is the full effect of the stone, the flower has long become the priest of the Kurohara tribe, instead of being managed by her under the hands of the snow."

Xuan listened in a fog, and only understood one thing, that is, Hua didn't have any great ability.

After the flower stone is gone, the Black Plains tribe can continue to make water with the same effect, which proves that the Black Plains tribe has more than one person with such stones.

There is a high probability that it is the priest of the valley to the wind, the woman whose heart is higher than the sky.

The black antelope in Jiang Yu's formation had been blocking in front of Xue, not wanting the surrounding water to hurt her, but Xue's gaze still fell on Jiang Yu and Xuan.

Her eyes are full of ambition, and she can't pretend to be greedy and lustful, these two people, she must make them all puppets.

Xuan stood here and finally felt Xue's gaze, and frowned uncomfortably: "What is this woman thinking, looking at us so weird."

Jiang Yu calmly swept the snow: "I guess I'm thinking about how to make the two of us their puppets." "

Huh? Hyun was surprised.

Jiang Yu shrugged his shoulders, he couldn't see it at first, but he was still staring at it like this, as if he was looking at something that was inevitable, if he didn't have other plans, his name could be written upside down.

There was a sudden rustling sound and the sound of tree branches being trampled on.

Xue Xue, who was protected by the black antelope, showed a smile and whispered, "It's here."