20

☆ 20. Chapter 20

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

20 This is not the first time Xuan has watched Jiang Yu use his spiritual powers, the last time he watched it was when he killed the Elephant Rhinoceros.

Xuan looked at the light blue spiritual power in Jiang Yu's hand and asked, "Why is your color different from Mang's?"

Jiang Yu paused, he didn't expect Xuan to ask this question.

"I'm not the same as Mang. Jiang Yu can only say this first, the spiritual power he absorbs is not single, and having such a color is probably related to the cultivation of the mind.

"Different? Xuan looked at Mang who was lying on the side, and he couldn't see anything wrong with it, and he didn't bother with this problem anymore.

When Jiang Yu sent the light blue spiritual power into Xuan's body, Xuan subconsciously closed his eyes.

Jiang Yu's spiritual power gave Xuan a very gentle feeling, and a familiar feeling, as if he had experienced it several times.

The spiritual power swam around his body, and Hyun felt as if he was more refreshed.

Jiang Yu withdrew his spiritual power, he didn't find anything wrong, the meridians were very normal, and he also easily unblocked some of the meridians that were about to be blocked.

"It's still the same as last time, no difference. Jiang Yu said.

Xuan stared at Jiang Yu: "It's okay, you can always know why."

Jiang Yu: "I hope so." In

the end, Jiang Yu probed Mang again, but he still didn't gain anything. It seems that there is no reason for Xuan and Mang, they can all cultivate and explore again, and there will be no change in the physique that can be cultivated, and they should go to see them, so that they can know what is different.

Jiang Yu figured it out, so he didn't stay here anymore, and there was nothing to know if he stayed, so it was better to go back and sleep with Xiaobai.

Xuan lay in bed for several days and was hungry, so he went down with Jiang Yu.

The two of them came down the slope and walked to the place where Jie was cooking a big pot of rice, and all the people who had been concentrating on eating turned their eyes to the two of them.

One by one, Jiang Yu was very uncomfortable, he was not noticed by so many people when he came just now, why are so many people looking at him now.

Jiang Yu looked at Jie suspiciously, Jie received Jiang Yu's gaze, held the spoon's hand for a moment, and then shook his head stiffly.

It's weird.

Jiang Yu complained a little in his heart, and walked towards his small tent.

After sending Jiang Yu away, Xuanmu stood in front of the stone pot and looked at Jie and asked, "A gollum beast for a bowl."

Jie immediately shook her head: "No, you can find a stone bowl, or dig a stone bowl out."

"Not really? "If you want to eat something cooked by others in the tribe, you have to exchange food for food.

Jie nodded: "This is not what we caught, it was sent by the white wolf beside Yu, if we catch it ourselves, it will not be enough to eat."

"And this is called a big pot of rice, put more ground fruits and water, the tribesmen can eat enough, and the ground fruit and meat are cooked together and have the taste of meat, which is delicious." Xuan