76

☆ 76. Chapter 76

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

76 At the beginning, the people of the valley tribe did not feel it, and listened to the priest's words as usual to contact the nine scenes.

The priest of the valley department didn't take Jiang Yu seriously, she felt that Jiang Yu couldn't do anything earth-shattering.

What he didn't expect was that Jiang Yu was not an ordinary person, why should he keep what he didn't benefit from him.

Of course, we have to solve it.

Time passed little by little, and soon it was time for lunch to eat, and the people of the valley department went back to wait for someone to deliver the meal after they were almost finished.

Their priests and patriarchs were the same, waiting in the house for the people of Jiujing to come and bring them food, not thinking about a single thing at all.

The priests and patriarchs of Jiujing know that they have evil intentions, why do they still provide you with food, and their brains are not broken.

When Jiejie put down the news that he would not send food to the valley department, many people were still wondering why he didn't give it, so Jie's explanation was simple.

It is said that the people of the valley tribe have bad intentions and want to squeeze the priests and patriarchs down.

In this way, anyone can understand what the valley department means.

A few people who were closer to the people in the valley department suddenly realized that they slapped their heads.

"I said that those people come to me every day and ask where they are, and that's what they want.

"Me too, and while I was working, they told me how good their priests were, and how they blessed us every day.

"It wasn't me, I thought they really wanted to fit in. "

Many people's ideas are very order-taking, and we have also joined Jiujing, since we have all become a family, I want to know a little bit of things and integrate as soon as possible.

They were still willing to tell them something about the tribe and listen to what they had to say, though they were tempted to slap them in the head and contradict their priests.

But when they thought of what their priest said to be kind to others, they put up with it, and later they would know how powerful the priest was.

Jie suppressed the noisy voices of the crowd: "Now we will pretend not to know, and wait for the priest and the patriarch to arrange."

Although

everyone was very angry, they nodded their heads without losing their senses, and took their own food home to cook and eat.

Now the Jiujing tribe is basically every household at home to eat by themselves, only a few are unwilling to cook or too late to cook, so they give the food to Jie, saying that they eat it in Jie's big canteen.

On the other side, the people in the valley department waited left and right and waited until they were eating, and they thought that the people of Jiujing had forgotten and wanted to come out to ask, but they didn't know who to go to when they came out.

The priests and chiefs of the valley were the same, but the two of them did not go out, and called the people who were waiting outside to take a look.

People outside don't know why, usually food should be delivered at this time, but today has not been delivered, it is really abnormal.