139

☆ 139. Chapter 139

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

139 Jiang Yu rubbed the white wolf's head twice, and put the food belonging to the white wolf on its side, now it will eat it if it doesn't eat it, otherwise it will be finished if it can't run at that time.

The white wolf also knows, now it is just in a low mood Xiaobai is treated like that, he can't eat his favorite food, and he can't do anything here.

But it's sad to be sad, not eating will be a drag, and after being sad for a while, the white wolf will honestly go to eat food.

Seeing that the white wolf ate the food he had put down, Jiang Yu also breathed a sigh of relief, turned his head to look at Xuan and asked, "How is it."

Xuan nodded: "I have written down the size of the Haicheng tribe, the distribution of personnel, and some special locations."

"Okay. Jiang Yu nodded: "I also learned some things about the Haicheng tribe in one person."

Jiang Yu told everything he knew from the man and told Xuan.

However, Jiang Yu still hid some things and didn't say anything, such as the fact that both of them came from the Space Administration.

Xuan frowned after hearing this, and looked at Jiang Yu in a solemn voice: "Are you sure it's credible?" "

Well, what he said can be related to what Hao said, so there is no way to lie to us. "And it's unlikely that he'll be able to deceive, this world is probably the first world he's been out of.

Seeing that Jiang Yu was so convinced, Xuan also put his mind at ease for the time being, and decided to believe the man's words.

"Compared with the Heiyuan tribe, the ambitions of the Haicheng tribe are simply greater and excessive. Xuan said.

Jiang Yu nodded: "Yes, I originally thought that everything would return to calm after dealing with Heiyuan, but I didn't expect that there was a black hand behind the scenes."

Xuan patted Jiang Yu on the shoulder: "Whether it is Heiyuan or Haicheng, we will definitely protect our tribe."

Jiang Yu nodded slightly, Xuan said the same, and Ya Ding may still have the stone he needs in his hand, no matter what, he has to deal with it.

"Looks like we won't be able to get back to the tribe sooner. Jiang Yu said.

Xuan also smiled: "It's okay, the tribe won't have problems with them, we will solve the source, and the little minions scattered by the Haicheng tribe don't have to worry anymore."

Jiang Yu said: "Yes, let's talk about how many people there are in the Haicheng tribe now."

Xuan immediately sat up straight and looked at Jiang Yu: "This depression is not big, only one-tenth the size of the Jiujing Tribe, but they have a lot of tents, but the strange thing is that there are no people living in them."

Jiang Yu touched his chin, he also found this when he went to follow Yamachi, there are a lot of tents around the man's tent, but there is no one in the tent, otherwise he would not be so relaxed, he can go in and chat with the man for most of the day without being found when he leaves Yamachi.

Xuan continued: "As for the number of people here, it's not easy to say. And the people I saw were all around the priest's tent, and they were numbered roughly, and there were more than a hundred men.

"One hundred. Jiang Yu directly took a whole number: "Are they all ability warriors?"

Xuan nodded: "Yes, but their strength is not particularly high, and the highest few people have never come out of the tent."

✓ Wear to the primitive world to engage in infrastructureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara