40

☆ 40. Chapter 40

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

40 The people came over quickly, and Jiang Yu and Xuan sat on the stone.

Meng didn't speak, he stood on the side honestly, he still knew the priority of the matter, and it was no big problem for him to put it in the back.

When the visitor saw the two people sitting on the stone, he knew that they were the leaders of this tribe, and stepped forward to do the common etiquette of the tribe in front of Jiang Yu and Xuan.

"Hello patriarch and priest of the Yangshan tribe, I am the patriarch of the Xuanhoi tribe next door to you. Hunter took the initiative to introduce himself and also said his purpose: "I want to exchange the weaving method of the basket with the Yangshan tribe.

"Since it's an exchange, what can you come up with in exchange. Xuan did not refuse, but took the initiative in his hands.

Jiang Yu didn't speak and watched the two communicate, he was actually quite curious about what good things this Xuanhoof tribe had.

Hunter smiled, as if he was Xi to such a scene, took out a very large, familiar and yellow plant from the animal skin bag in his hand, and by the way, a plant that Jiang Yu had been looking for fell out of the animal skin bag!

Familiar buds, revealing a little white cloud-like thing.

Isn't this the cotton he has been looking for for for a day! I didn't expect it to be next door, which is too coincidental.

Hunter found Jiang Yu's sight, bent down to pick up the cotton bud that fell on the ground, and explained in Jiang Yu's sight: "This is a cloud flower unique to our tribe, the clansmen like to use it to give it to the people they like, if the priest likes it, I can give it to you."

Jiang Yu nodded again and again: "Okay." After

receiving the bud handed over by Hunter, Jiang Yu wanted to break it open, but Hunt hurriedly stopped it.

"Wait, Yunhua will take the initiative to bloom by himself, and he will bloom by himself in a few days. Hunter hesitated for a moment and continued: "In our tribe, the cloud flower cannot be broken, otherwise it will bring bad things.

Seeing that the hunt was so nervous, Jiang Yu was embarrassed to do it again, put away the bud and smiled.

Hunting was made a little red by Jiang Yu's smile, and there was no good-looking person like Jiang Yu in the Xuanhoof tribe.

Xuan squinted, didn't he talk to Hunt, how did he become Jiang Yu and Hunting. And this one is called hunting, blushing and blushing.

An infiltrating momentum came out of Xuan's body, and the fierce on the side felt that something was wrong with Xuan, looking at Xuan's puzzled face, Xuan, what's wrong, who made him unhappy?

This side looked confused, and Xuan stared at Jiang Yu and Hunt.

Jiang Yu and Hunt looked at the cotton as if they didn't feel it and continued to ask, "Is there still this kind of cloud flower?" Hunter

nodded: "My people should have brought some." "

That's great, I use the weaving method of the basket and all the cloud flowers that your tribe has brought. Jiang Yu said.

Xuan frowned, not understanding why Jiang Yu wanted to change something useless.

Hunter hurriedly refused: "Yunhua, if you like, you can give it to you directly, this plant we use in exchange for the method, he can eat it when it is cooked in water, and it is very easy to be full." Hunter