138

☆ 138. Chapter 138

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

138 Jiang Yu thought, the man should have succeeded, otherwise he would not have been locked up here by Yamachi and tortured like this by him.

Sure enough, the man looked at the legs covered under the animal skin and slowly spoke: "In the end, I successfully completed the task given by the system, but because of this, Yamachi discovered the system on my body." "

Found the system? Jiang Yu was a little puzzled, the natives of the original world would not know this.

The man exhaled heavily: "Actually, he doesn't really know, he just guesses that I have something very useful on me, just like the stone he found." "

It's a stone again, could it be that the stone in Yamachi's hand that tempted him is a star stone?

However, he had never heard that the star stone would confuse people's hearts, and according to the system, the star stone was used by the main god to balance the small world, and there was no effect of confusing people's hearts and amplifying desires at all.

The man was not there and Jiang Yu did not respond to him, and when he was quiet, he would continue: "At this time, my system can no longer communicate with me out loud, if I can't open the system mall to exchange things and things, I have to wonder if I am dreaming." "

The system can only redeem things. Jiang Yu found out about the man's situation and he only started to this world very much, the system can be used but can not contact anyone.

The man nodded: "Yes, I can't contact the Space Administration, and without the tasks issued by the system, I will have no source of point income." I can't exchange anything, and I can't fight against Yamachi. In the end, my props ran out, and Yamachi didn't know where to get the blue potion and insect eggs..."

Speaking of which, without a man to continue, Jiang Yu could guess what happened next, and people who did not have props to Xi inertia dependence on the system finally fell into this.

As for Yamachi not taking the man's life, it is estimated that it is because of the system on the man's body, he will not let the man go if he doesn't get it, and he can only torture the man in this way.

Jiang Yu had a lot of questions he wanted, and after a comprehensive discussion, he decided to ask a little bit, and Yamachi would not come back after leaving for a while.

As for Xuan, Jiang Yu believed that he would handle the affairs of Xiaobai and the white wolf.

Jiang Yu retracted his drifting thoughts and asked, "Since your system is useless, how did you perceive me?"

"It's not that the system is useless, it's just that you can't contact the main system and don't say anything. The man didn't hide Jiang Yu's thoughts, this was the first 'fellow villager' he had seen.

"Some of the basic functions of the system can still be used, but they are not effective.

Jiang Yu nodded to show that he understood, mutual detection between systems is the most basic function of the system, there is no doubt about this.

"You haven't even thought about leaving, and you know what Yamachi is going to do. Jiang Yu asked.

The man smiled bitterly and patted his legs covered with animal skins: "What can I do if I want to leave, he can't let me die if he doesn't get what he wants."

Jiang Yu didn't say anything, but looked at the man lightly.

The man sighed: "As for what Yamachi is going to do, it is to do things that have not succeeded before, I thought he had suppressed his thoughts, but I didn't expect that now he is starting to think about it again."