70

☆ 70. Chapter 70

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

70 In the continent, Xuan has turned over the entire stone mountain several times during this time.

He knew everything on the mountain clearly, and even the people who came with him to find people could now walk several times on the mountain without getting lost with his eyes closed.

After coming down from the mountain for nowhere, I don't know how many times, Hyun had to start thinking about one thing.

That is, Jiang Yu may no longer be here, he left here for some reason, but for some unavoidable reason, he can't come back now.

Ash also ran over at this time, looked at Xuan and said, "The people of the tribe, the priest still hasn't returned.

Xuan pursed her lips and nodded: "I know." Ash

lowered his head, waiting for Xuan's next words.

Xuan looked up at the dark sky: "Go, go back." Gray

raised his head and looked at Xuan in surprise.

Xuan: "We have to believe in Yu, he will come back, Yu's ability is not weak." Ash

thought of Jiang Yu saving Mang, and nodded, if Jiang Yu was not good, Xuan would not be relieved to let him come out with two people.

But until now, I feel guilty, and I can't sleep peacefully, and every time I ask if I have found the priest.

Ash was originally very worried, but now that he was said like this, he was also relieved, his priest was still very powerful, otherwise how could he take them to establish the tribe, and it was established so well.

After Ash returned, Mang immediately stepped forward and asked, "How is it?" Ash

: "Xuan said to go back first."

"Go back? His eyes widened: "We don't have any more!" "

Mang was so excited that he couldn't believe it, so he didn't look for anyone!

Ash sighed, stepped forward and patted Mang's shoulder: "Don't worry too much, Yu is better than us, don't forget how he saved us in the first place."

Mang lowered his head and pursed his lips, and fell silent. He knew it, but as long as he thought about Jiang Yu, it was because of him...

That's what makes him the most uncomfortable.

Ash patted Mang's shoulder vigorously: "Don't think too much, Xuan didn't say anything about you, I really can't accept it and wait for Yu to come back, ask him what he wants to do, and you will do what he asks."

Mang nodded and began to pack up his things with the big guys.

After Xuan finished packing up his things, he took the condescent fruit and the moon sour grass from the tree, and left with the people, and not long after the people left, a black figure appeared where they stayed.

The big black snake straightened its head, looked in the direction they had left, stared at it for a long time, then turned and climbed to the top of the mountain, broke the tree with its tail, and rolled out something like a seed from the dirt at the root of the tree and put it in its mouth.

Then it was determined that the trees and grass here were all dead before leaving slowly, and the direction in which the big black snake left happened to be the direction in which Xuan returned.