132

☆ 132. Chapter 132

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

132 Since there was no substantial progress, Jiang Yu also put aside the affairs of the Haicheng tribe for the time being.

The people of the Haicheng tribe don't know if they heard any rumors, but there is no movement at all, no one comes out to toss, and they can't find anything, so it's better to build the tribe first.

Because Jiang Yu believes that as long as the Haicheng tribe wants to come out, there will definitely be a move, just wait.

While waiting for the people of the Haicheng tribe to make a move, Jiang Yu did not forget to enrich the food in the tribe, after all, the hunt had already planted red rice, and snacks and hard dishes had to be prepared.

However, because of the crazy research on food during this time, Jiang Yu did not have enough salt from the white wolf's hometown, and he was about to find a time to take Xiaobai and them back, and when he brought more back, there was movement in the Haicheng tribe.

At that time, Jiang Yu and Xuan were packing their things and preparing to set off together. Originally, Jiang Yu only wanted to go alone, but he couldn't stand Xuan staring at the side like an abandoned big dog, so he let him go with him as soon as his heart softened.

Whether the tribe has a priest or a patriarch in charge now is almost the same, and some things can be solved by themselves.

If the people of other tribes knew that the Jiujing tribe was so unruly, their priests and patriarchs would probably be scared to death, and going out like this would be equivalent to giving up their positions to others to sit.

However, in Jiang Yu and Xuan's place, if someone can be a good priest and patriarch, the two of them don't mind giving up their positions.

Jiang Yu doesn't rely on points now, so it doesn't matter if he is a priest or not. Xuan paid more attention to the position of the patriarch at the beginning, but that was all before.

Now he feels that it is better to manage the tribe than to manage it, and watch Jiang Yulai come to the truth, the tribe is fierce, they will not be chaotic, they will not be chaotic.

Ash hurriedly ran in from outside, and when he saw Jiang Yu and Xuan who were still in the house, he breathed a sigh of relief and held his knees with his hands and panted.

Jiang Yu and Xuan glanced at each other, and Xuan took the first step to ask, "What's the matter, you came to us in such a hurry." Ash

smoothed his breathing and straightened up: "Haicheng... The people of the Haicheng tribe have moved!

Jiang Yu raised his eyebrows a little surprised, the time card was so good, and he didn't come up until he was about to leave the tribe.

Xuan frowned slightly, is it really such a coincidence, this Xia Xuan is even more convinced that there are still people from the Haicheng tribe in the tribe.

Jiang Yu saw that Xuan didn't speak for a long time, and just wanted to ask him what was wrong, but when he saw that he was thinking, he didn't bother him, looked at Ash and asked, "Tell me carefully." Gray

nodded: "I originally wanted to go to the industrial area to see the porcelain made by the mud, but not long after I left, I saw two people sneaky, I didn't pay attention to it, and I thought it was two people playing some new fun." "

The word fun is not used like this, Jiang Yufu wants to complain, it's not that you can use it if you learn any new words, and some words will be very strange to use.