57

☆ 57. Chapter 57

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

57 is very quiet along the way, and the quiet is a bit unusual.

Jiang Yu looked around, he always had a feeling that the wind and rain were coming, and he was very uneasy, but he couldn't say why, he could only take one step at a time, and always pay attention to the wind and grass around him.

The two continued to walk for a day, and they saw a strange sight.

On the rocky mountain, a very tall tree grows, and the trunk of the tree is red throughout, but the leaves are strangely blue. Around the tree was a circle of silver-white grass, and if you didn't look at it, it would only look like a large white fur.

This kind of magical scene, Mang saw it for the first time, and immediately exclaimed: "God, what is this, there are still blue leaves, and even the grass is the same color as snow."

Jiang Yu pursed his lips and stared at the tree for a long time.

He remembered that Xuan said that in the oral tradition of those old people, the condensation fruit grows on the blue tree, and the moon sour grass grows together with the condensation bamboo fruit, and where there is a clotted fruit, there must be a moon sour grass.

So this tree is the tree that bears clotted fruits?

Jiang Yu couldn't be 100% sure, these two things were unique to this world, and he hadn't seen them before. But there is no fruit on this tree, is this tree not?

"Mang, is this the fruit tree of the condensation fruit? "There is no way, Jiang Yu can only ask for help from the aborigines here.

Mang: "Huh?

Jiang Yu pulled his lips, well, it looks like he doesn't know it, it's because he thinks too much.

"It's fine. Reckless

and suspicious, he always felt that Jiang Yu's gaze just now seemed to be saying that he was a fool, how could he not know anything.

Since there are no aborigines who know, Jiang Yu looked up at the tall trees, and could only go up to see if the fruit was the same as Xuan said, if it was the same, then this is the place, as long as he brought these back, he could also study whether it could be planted in the tribe for a while.

Jiang Yu looked at the tree and said, "I'll go up and take a look, you pay attention to safety below, if there is danger, run as soon as possible, do you know?"

"I'm here to protect you, and if I'm in danger, it's nothing. He shook his head.

Jiang Yu knew that Mang was worried about his own safety: "If you think like this, what danger do you encounter, for example, the red snake that chased us at the beginning, you ran away from them first to chase you, wouldn't I be safe here?" "

Reckless thinking, it seems like this.

Jiang Yu continued: "When you get to a safe place, I will be safe here, isn't it that both of you are safe, and it is better for us to meet again when we are sure that there is no problem." "

It doesn't seem impossible to blink.

Jiang Yu hooked his lips, looking at his reckless appearance, he knew that there was no problem, and when he left, even if he encountered danger, he would have the strength to deal with it, but he still had a system.

Jiang Yu asked Mang to wait for him to come down in the shade of the tree, Mang nodded that it was so cool under the tree, so he didn't walk around.

Looking up at the huge blue-leaved tree, Jiang Yu took a deep breath, used the spiritual power in his body and stepped on the trunk of the tree to climb up, and disappeared into the dense leaves after a while.