38

☆ 38. Chapter 38

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

38 Time flies quickly, and the construction of the Nine Scenes does not stop, developing step by step towards a completed city.

The flowering season is gradually over, and it is time to go to the trade fair.

Xuan's prey has also been prepared enough, and now everything is ready, waiting for Xuan and Jiang Yu to give an order, and they can set off.

The people who went to the fair were chosen by Xuan, and Mang and Mengxuan left Mang in the tribe and let him protect the safety of the clansmen.

Xia and Nan, Xuan hesitated for a while, and brought Nan with him, now they are people of a tribe, if they go to the trade fair, all the original people, the new people will also be unbalanced, and they will feel that Xuan does not regard them as his own.

Jiang Yu was not interested in these twists and turns, this kind of thing could be handled well, so he didn't take it to heart.

After counting the number of people, it is determined that there are no fewer people who go.

Some of them took their prey and set off towards the salt department, the fair.

The location of the Jiujing tribe comes from the junction of the plains and mountains, which is a relatively remote location.

The location of several large tribes is located in the middle of the continent, the geographical location is very good, there will be no shortage of water and food, and it is convenient for the caravans of their own tribes to go to other tribes to inquire about news.

Jiang Yu also understood that the caravan was a good thing to say, but in fact, it was a team sent out by various big tribes to inquire about the news, and it would be easy for people to relax their vigilance with the name of the transaction.

Sooner or later, there will also be a caravan in Jiujing, and these people will have to come to Jiujing to trade!

I have to say that Jiang Yu is very ambitious, because if Jiujing becomes so powerful, the energy of the system will be more.

It took several days on the way to the fair, and Jiang Yu also found a lot of other things along the way, there are also tomatoes here, but they are as big as a basketball, and the green ones don't look like tomatoes at all.

If it weren't for Xuan picking this fruit and saying that it could be eaten, Jiang Yu wouldn't know that it was a tomato.

However, the tomatoes that are native here cannot be cooked, and when added to the dish, they will become very bitter, and Jiang Yu only learned about it after wasting a pot of stewed broth.

Looking at the huge green-skinned tomatoes in his hand and taking a vicious bite, it seems that choosing to grow tomatoes is the right choice.

After eating the tomatoes of the original world, Jiang Yu also saw an enlarged version of the chicken, and the people here called him the Gugu Beast.

The gooster is as big as a goose on Earth, and its eggs are very large, two laps larger than a goose egg.

Looking at the cooing beasts running all over the ground, Jiang Yu decided that when he went back, he must catch a dozen of them and let them multiply and become food!

Xuan expressed support for Jiang Yu's idea, and when he came back, he would bring someone to help him catch him.

With Xuan's support, Jiang Yu was satisfied, and made a meal by himself in the evening, feeding everyone to their heart's content.