43

☆ 43. Chapter 43

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

43 Quiet, the tent was so quiet that you could hear the other people breathing.

Xuan's judgment on Jiang Yu is 100% convinced, but hunting is different.

He and Jiang Yu had known each other for a few days, and they couldn't believe what Jiang Yu said.

Besides, there was no warning around, how could he believe that what Jiang Yu said was true.

"What do you say? Beast tide? Hunter didn't care and waved his hand: "I haven't seen a beast come over for so long, maybe what the salt department said is false."

Jiang Yu glanced at Hunting, but he didn't react to what he said, and he didn't expect Hunting to believe what he said.

However, out of kindness, Jiang Yu still asked him to go back and take his clan to prepare.

Hunter shrugged his shoulders and watched as the men packed up their things and left to return to their tents in amusement.

After the hunt leaves, put away the things that should be brought with you, and when you bring them out, you wait in the open space, waiting for a voice.

Jiang Yu was not disappointed, and soon a sharp cry pierced the sky and entered the people who were still staying at the fair.

"The beast tide is coming!

"Run! "

The people who had left ran back one after another, and all the things they had taken with them were thrown away when they were hiding from the beast tide.

The people who ran behind were more or less wounded, but none of them were fatal, and even those who were seriously injured could not run here.

After hearing the voice, Jiang Yu and Xuan glanced at each other.

Xuan gave an order, everyone picked up their things and followed the crowd towards the salt department, and when passing by the hunting tribe, Jiang Yu subconsciously looked at it.

Sure enough, he didn't say anything about it when he hunted back, but these were also expected by Jiang Yu.

Fortunately, Hunter was ready to leave today, and the things were almost the same, and the things that were not packed up were thrown in place, and he ran behind Jiang Yu with people.

Hunting looked at Jiang Yu who ran in front easily, and was shocked, obviously Jiang Yu didn't look strong, but he could run in front of you, and his speed was not weak.

Hunter suddenly understood one thing, that is, you can't look down on a person by your appearance.

As if they had known about it for a long time, the people of the salt department let them in unhurriedly when everyone was running this way. Wooden stakes have been erected around the salt department at some point, and a wall has been built.

When it was safe, everyone sat on the ground panting frantically regardless of their image, and some of the women sobbed quietly.

Jiang Yu quietly moved his steps away from the crying women, he didn't like to hear people cry.

Xuan's sharp eyes noticed Jiang Yu's small movements, and silently blocked Jiang Yu behind him. In front of a figure appeared in front of him.

Jiang Yu subconsciously raised his head, and saw a very familiar figure is Xuan.