61

☆ 61. Chapter 61

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

61 Zhang Sha is a small leader in the fisherman tribe, and he will be the first to talk to him about anything in the tribe.

Speaking of this, Jiang Yu had to wonder, he had never seen the patriarch of the fisherman tribe until now, just like the fisherman tribe did not have a patriarch.

But there is no tribe that does not have the existence of a patriarch leader, and it is very unlikely that it has survived until now.

Walking on the road, although the people of the fisherman tribe had never seen Jiang Yu, he followed the side of the water pottery, and knew who it was when he thought about it, so he expressed kindness to Jiang Yu one after another.

Jiang Yu smiled at the person, and he accepted the kindness, but he didn't accept the thing.

Shui Tao was also smiling happily on the side, and he was happy to see the clansmen send Jiang Yu's things.

After dealing with the people who came over, Jiang Yu breathed a sigh of relief and looked at the smirking Shui Tao and asked, "Who is the patriarch of your tribe." "

Patriarch. Shui Tao thought for a while and replied: "The patriarch hasn't appeared for a long time, I saw him when I was a child, but I haven't seen him since, and he hasn't appeared again since he handed over the affairs of the tribe to Zhang Sha." Jiang

Yu raised his eyebrows, is the leader of this tribe still quite willful.

Shui Tao continued: "Our tribe plans to let Zhang Sha be our new patriarch after a while, if the patriarch still doesn't come out.

Jiang Yu nodded.

The place where Zhang Sha lives is unfamiliar and very remote, but the people at the door look very lively.

Zhang Sha, who had just sent someone away, saw Shui Tao coming over, and immediately greeted him with a smile: "What is the matter with Shui Tao coming to me, is there not enough food to eat?" I still have it here..."

"Wait, don't talk yet, I'll bring Yu over." Shui Tao hurriedly interrupted, otherwise Zhang Sha would say something strange again.

Only then did Zhang Sha move his gaze to Jiang Yu to the side, this person he had only seen once on the day he was rescued.

"Hello, I'm Zhang Sha. Zhang Sha said.

Jiang Yu bowed: "Thank you for your kindness."

Zhang Sha nodded: "You have also brought great benefits to our tribe, and your fishing nets are very useful."

Jiang Yu laughed: "I came this time to ask about the situation at sea, and I want to go back to my tribe."

Zhang Sha said that he understood, and invited Jiang Yu and Shui Tao into the wooden house together.

Zhangsha's wooden house is much larger than Shui Tao's house, and it can also put a small table to eat and sit guests.

Zhang Sha poured Jiang Yu a glass of water, sat on the edge of the water pottery, and the water Tao looked sideways at Zhang Sha and moved his buttocks, moving himself to the side twice.

With Jiang Yu there, Zhang Sha was embarrassed to continue to lean forward, so he sat in the same place and didn't move.

Jiang Yu took the interaction between the two in his eyes, it seems that this person named Zhang Sha likes Shui Tao, but Shui Tao doesn't seem to have that idea.