107

☆ 107. Chapter 107

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

107 This time, Jiang Yu and Xuan were fully prepared, plus three puppeteers who were used as hole cards by Xue, so Jiang Yu accidentally disposed of two, and now there is only one left that Heiyuan threatens.

As for the other puppets, Jiang Yu had no way to help hunt them, and this time they all relied on themselves.

Xue looked at Jiang Yu and Xuan, who were still two people standing in front of her, and said lightly: "It's too late to regret it now, you don't have any chance of winning."

Jiang Yu hooked his lips slightly: "If you don't try, how do you know, it will be us who fail."

Xue sneered: "Just the two of you, can you beat me?"

Jiang Yu smiled and didn't speak, Xuan followed

Jiang Yu closely and looked around vigilantly to prevent some strange and wonderful people from suddenly appearing to sneak attack them.

After fighting with Xue for a long time, Xue still insisted on her own ideas, wanting to "become" all the people in the continent into people from the Black Plains tribe.

Jiang Yu took a deep breath, good words are hard to persuade damned people, so he still kept his saliva to teach them how to read and write.

Jiang Yu slowly raised his hand, and a light blue delicate magic circle condensed in his hand, as if there were water ripples flowing, which was both beautiful and mysterious.

Seeing that Jiang Yu had already pinched the magic circle, Xuan immediately entered the state.

Xue looked at the formation in Jiang Yu's hand and smiled disdainfully, he didn't pay attention to being injured by Jiang Yu last time, this time he didn't think about it.

Jiang Yu still restrained a little in the end, although the damage of the magic circle used was very high, but the range was not very large, and it could hurt the people inside the formation but not the people outside.

He still knows the bottom line of this world, this kind of fight is a small fight in this world, if it is too much, this world will start to reject Jiang Yu, and at this time, there is no way for the system and system space to let it stay.

At the same time, he will be punished by the main system when he goes back, so Jiang Yu directly remembered the control range of the fight in his mind and didn't dare to forget it at all.

But if he is a native of this world, the world will not care about him.

When Jiang Yu set up the magic circle under Xiangxue's feet, he didn't forget to remind Xuan to pay attention to safety.

Xuan looked at Jiang Yu and nodded: "Okay, I won't let you work so hard alone this time."

Jiang Yu hooked his lips and laughed without saying anything, and continued to work hard to arrange various formations under the feet of the puppeteers summoned by Xue.

Meng led people to stand at the entrance of the Black Plains tribe, looked at the puppeteers running not far away, took a deep breath and said to his side, "Brothers, get ready to start."

"Good! "

One by one, I want to try it, although I can't beat people to death, but it's rare to see such a big scene.

Everyone who went back this time had the capital to brag about with others, and they were also people who had experienced great events, and the priests and patriarchs were born and died.