136

☆ 136. Chapter 136

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

136 Yamachi nodded slightly, and just as he was about to leave, he stepped back as if he thought of something.

"Take care of that little one, and don't blame me if he dies. Yamachi's voice didn't match his face at all, he was obviously a beautiful man with a delicate appearance, but his voice was unusually hoarse, as if it had hurt his throat.

"Yes! The people around him bowed their heads in response to Yamachi's words.

Yamachi nodded in satisfaction, and Shi Shiran left the tent.

After seeing the people leave, the tight guards were relieved, and the priests on the opposite side were still very nervous, and no one knew what the strength of the priests of Yamachi was.

In their memories, it seems that the priest of Amachi has always been like this.

Jiang Yu also lowered his head, looking at the ground and not knowing what he was thinking.

After Hyun saw the people leave, he simply tidied up the bushes in front of him and restored the place they had peeled back to their original appearance.

The white wolf also noticed that the atmosphere was different, lying on the ground motionless.

"Tsk. Jiang Yu raised his hand and slapped his head, it was really a headache.

Xuan looked at Jiang Yu and asked, "What's wrong?"

Jiang Yu let out a breath of turbid air and looked at Xuan: "It's okay, I'm thinking about how to rescue Xiaobai."

Xuan nodded and didn't say anything, he always adhered to an idea, Jiang Yu didn't say anything, he didn't ask first, Jiang Yu would say it at that time.

"We can take a look at the situation first, and at the moment I don't think they will do anything to Xiaobai. Xuan said.

Jiang Yu: "Yes. The

two of them simply arranged the heart-warming route of the meeting, and sat down on it under the tree on the side, laying hay and animal skins.

The two of them were still discussing, Jiang Yu went to find out where the patriarch of the Haicheng tribe was, and at the same time figured out the actions of Yamachi, or knew what they wanted to do.

Xuan went to investigate the Fa Xiao of the entire Haicheng tribe, as well as how many people they had here and how many individual ability warriors there were.

It was getting dark, and the two of them parted ways after eating some pieces of meat casually.

At night, when a person is at his least vigilant, as long as he is careful and careful, he will not notice that anyone has come at all.

Yamachi, who went out halfway, came back once, and wanted to feed Xiaobai with a leaf that Jiang Yu didn't know, Xiaobai continued to close his eyes after looking at it, and showed that he didn't like to eat this kind of thing.

Yamachi was not angry, but threw away the leaves, rubbed Xiaobai's head with his hands, and left.

Jiang Yu knew that Ya Town was giving Xiao Bai a horse, and only gave him two choices, eat the food he brought, or starve to death.

Jiang Yu took a deep breath, and when he went out, he must let Xiaobai eat and eat!

When Yamachi changed his clothes and came out of the tent, Jiang Yu also quietly followed.