13

☆ 13. Chapter 13

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

13 At the edge of the stream, two mountains away from the Pingshan tribe, a house made of wood is very obvious, and a guardrail is also made of thicker branches, and the guardrail is entwined with vines and white flowers, which is very beautiful and idyllic.

At the edge of the hut, there was a patch of land that had been clearly planted by someone, and a few clothes that were clearly out of this world were hanging on wooden poles and fluttering in the wind.

A man with half-length hair and delicate looks sat cross-legged on a rock with his eyes closed, and to his left a huge furry rabbit was lying on the ground dozing.

This person is none other than Jiang Yu, who left the Pingshan tribe to live alone, and he has now lived in this feng shui treasure land for two whole months.

There is no one else here, Jiang Yu can use his spiritual power as he pleases, and he doesn't have to worry about being discovered by others at all, plus the aura here is much richer than that of the Pingshan tribe, Jiang Yu feels that he has a lot more aura.

"Hmph. The

long-eared beast on the side seemed to know that Jiang Yu had woken up from his cultivation, and stretched out his head to rub Jiang Yu's leg.

Jiang Yu looked at the snow-white and fluffy long-eared beast, smiled and rubbed it on its head: "Don't worry, I'll give you carrot rolls and leaves later." "

Hmph. "

I don't know if the long-eared beast is following Jiang Yu's side, and it has also absorbed the aura together, but it is much smarter than at the beginning.

And from the Pingshan tribe here, if it weren't for the help of the long-eared beasts, he might have died in the primeval forest a long time ago.

"I've grown up a lot. Jiang Yu pinched the ears of the long-eared beast, normally an adult long-eared beast would not grow up again when it grew to such a physique, and this one was still growing, which surprised Jiang Yu a lot.

In the past two months, the system has woken up once, but the energy has not recovered much. However, it helped Jiang Yu and gave the basic information of this world.

With basic information, Jiang Yu cultivated and survived while making up for the things in this world.

After playing with the long-eared beast for a while, Jiang Yu jumped down from the stone, he was going to hunt, otherwise he would have nothing to eat today, and at the same time, he could also go to the salt mine to dig some more salt and come back.

This area is very magical, not far from here, there is a salt mine surrounded by mountains on all sides, and there are fierce beasts in the mountains, ordinary animals and beasts dare not enter at all.

Jiang Yu went in because of an accident, originally he just wanted to go in to see if there was anything else to eat, but he didn't expect to directly bump into the fierce beast, and finally fought with the leader of the fierce beast.

One person and one beast were all very seriously injured, and they didn't win or lose, but this giant white wolf was like recognizing Jiang Yu as a brother, as long as Jiang Yu entered here, it would be the first to rush out and fight with Jiang Yu.

After a while, Jiang Yu also gave up and raised the white wolf as a long-eared beast, but the white wolf didn't eat the food given by Jiang Yu, but liked to eat the pill given by Jiang Yu.