71

☆ 71. Chapter 71

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

71 Jiang Yu left the seashore and walked to the inland forest, walked for a while and leaned against the trees far away from the seaside, closed his eyes and woke up the sleeping system again.

Jiang Yu lowered his eyes: "System, where am I now, how far away am I from Jiujing." The

system was silent for a while: "Your location is in the south of the continent, far from the Nine Scenery Tribe..."

Jiang Yu waited for the system to calculate the time for him.

"It will take ten days to get to the Nine Views Tribe.

"Ten days. Jiang Yu pursed his lips, still a little long: "Is there any route that can be faster." System

: "This is already the optimal route, calculated at the host's normal speed."

After

listening to the system's explanation, Jiang Yu understood, four days was the most comfortable state for him to run, not much physical and spiritual power, if he was faster, maybe he would be faster.

However, it's been so long since I've been out by myself, and it doesn't make much difference if I go back later and go back early.

Jiang Yu stretched his waist and put the system back into hibernation.

After just taking two steps, Jiang Yu sighed, he didn't know when he could completely restore the energy of the system, and he always felt that it was far away.

In the Jiujing Tribe, Xuan sat on the chair in the living room of the house with a straight face, everything in the room was exactly the same as when Jiang Yu left, and there was no change at all.

Xia Henan stood crampedly in front of Xuan: "Patriarch...."Xuan

glanced at the two of them: "Haven't left yet?"

Xia and Nan glanced at each other: "Yes."

Xuan frowned: "No matter what method is used, let her leave here for me, this is not a place for her to come."

Xia hesitated for a while, but still said, "Patriarch, I told her."

Nan continued: "She said she wouldn't leave unless the patriarch came out.

Xuan: "What's the use of you, you can't let a woman leave."

Xia and Nan were silent in an instant, it's not that they were useless, it's just that that woman was so crazy that it wasn't something the two of them could handle.

Hyun waved at the two.

Xia and Nan immediately ran out, looking relieved.

Watching the two of them run out, Hyun starts to get angry with himself.

He met the woman on his way back from the rocky mountain, and when the people who went with him saw that her tribe had died due to drought and only she and some women and children were left, he relented and brought her back to the tribe.

Xuan didn't care, let him save someone if he wanted to save him. But in the end, the woman didn't know what kind of madness she had, so she thought that she was saved by Xuan, and she wanted to be a partner with Xuan.

Xuan hadn't seen that woman a few times, and he had to deal with many things up and down the tribe, so he didn't have time to care about that woman's affairs.