8

☆ 8. Chapter 8

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

8 Jiang Yu, who was holding a stone bowl in front of the cave, looked at the entrance of the cave and muttered in his heart.

"Could it be that you're going out again? Jiang

Yu plans to wait a little longer, if Xuan doesn't come out and puts it down, it means that he and Xuan have no fate, and he can only put it next time.

When Xuan came out, he saw the stone bowl in Jiang Yu's hand, and the fragrance emitted from it was exactly the same as the smell floating up below.

Xuan stared at Jiang Yu, then looked at the stone bowl in his hand and asked, "If you have something, ask me for help."

Jiang Yu shook his head: "No."

Xuan: "Oh.

Jiang Yu said the purpose of his coming: "I came up to thank you, thank you for bringing me back from the altar and saving me."

"Well, you're welcome.

The corners of Jiang Yu's mouth twitched when he heard this, are the people in the primitive world so direct.

"This is what I made to eat, and I gave it to you. Jiang Yu stepped forward and stuffed the stone bowl in his hand into Xuan's hand: "I don't have anything good, I can only make you something to eat."

Xuan was stunned when he looked at the stone bowl that was forcefully stuffed in his hand, and looked at Jiang Yu with the stone bowl in his hand: "Do you know what you are doing?"

Jiang Yu was also stunned by Xuan: "It's for you to eat."

Xuan looked at Jiang Yu's clear and simple eyes, and was deeply helpless: "You take it back, don't give it to others to eat."

Jiang Yu shook his head: "This is a thank you gift, how can there be a reason to take it back." "

What? Xuan didn't understand what Jiang Yu meant.

Jiang Yu also understood that this should be a little difficult for Xuan to understand, so he explained: "This is for you, there is no reason to go back, and I thank you for bringing me back."

Xuan understood: "No thanks, just bring you back, don't give food to people casually."

Jiang Yu looked at Xuan, why did this person not enter with oil and salt like this.

"It's yours if it's given to you, and you don't have to tell me if you want to do that. After Jiang Yu finished speaking, he looked at Xuan and smiled at him and turned to go down.

Xuan held the stone bowl and looked at Jiang Yu, who was carefully going down the edge, and sighed in his heart, Jiang Yu didn't go far out in the tribe, and he didn't know if the food could not be delivered casually.

In the end, Xuan still went back to the cave with the stone bowl, and next time he caught the prey and gave Jiang Yu some back.

But where did he get the meat, he didn't have nothing at home, only the poisonous fruit he saw digging last time.

Xuan looked at the pieces in the bowl that looked like meat but not like meat and fell into thought, whether he wanted to eat it or not, this smell was indeed very good.

In the end, Hyun was defeated by the food, and planned to eat it in the cave, and if there was a problem with eating, he would go to the priest as soon as possible.