5

☆ 5. Chapter 5

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

5 Jiang Yu half-starked, he had to find a way to get out first.

The atmosphere is getting higher and higher, and now it's just a fire.

After shouting for a long time, the priest struck the ground heavily with the scepter in his hand, and the sound was not loud, but the people around him stood honestly and looked at the old priest as if they had pressed the pause button.

"The gods are above, and the Pingshan tribe has offered sacrifices to you to bless our people from being plagued by disasters. "

The gods are above! Bless my people! The

men below knelt down, closed their eyes reverently, and put one hand into a fist on their chests.

Jiang Yu, who was on the altar, looked at the people below and sighed that this is the awe of the gods, there may be gods in this world, but he probably can't control it.

Jiang Yu also understood a little in the priest's words, it was the dry season, which was equivalent to the summer in China. I don't know if it's because of this world, but it basically doesn't rain in the dry season.

In addition, the geographical location of the Pingshan tribe is special, and there is no way to leave water when it rains, and the only river they have is still flowing groundwater.

Before, there was only a little less water in the dry season because the earth's crust was not moving, but now as soon as it moves, the position of the groundwater changes, so the water stops.

But for the people of these primitive worlds, this is not the punishment of the gods, because they are disrespectful, so they cut off their water source.

After saying that, the old priest stepped down from the altar and was replaced by a muscular man with a bone knife.

Jiang Yu closed his eyes and hurriedly turned on the system in his head. Although he has spiritual power now, it's a pity that this spiritual power is useless at all, if he doesn't want to find a way, he will probably be here.

At this moment, the system, which had been quiet all the time, suddenly sounded, as if sensing that Jiang Yu was in danger, and the mechanical sound was intermittent.

"Stay.... Host... Need, help... ?

Jiang Yu heard the sound of the system and knew that something was wrong with it now, but there was no way he couldn't get out of it, so he could only trouble the system to help him.

"Yes. "

Drip... For the host, redeem the pause card..."

The

pause card is an auxiliary card that Jiang Yu often uses to go to other worlds, and it doesn't have many points, but it's very easy to use.

Jiang Yu thought for a moment and said to the system, "Help me redeem a one-hour rain card again." "

Okay, okay... Host. "

Soon the system swapped out the two cards.

"Use the pause card.

... Good. "

As soon as the suspension card was used, all the people around me paused, except for the wind that was still blowing.

The time limit for the suspension card is only ten minutes, but ten minutes is enough for Jiang Yu.

After the system helped Jiang Yu break the vines that bound him, he disappeared and was quiet again.