63

☆ 63. Chapter 63

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

63 The Qingxin Pill given by Jiang Yu can only temporarily relieve the heat of Shui Tao, and when the effect of the medicine wears off, the suppressed heat will come out again, and now he can only look at himself.

Jiang Yu didn't have any medicine for Shui Tao to eat, and he didn't expect to encounter such a thing, so he could only say that the development of things was often uncontrollable.

After taking the medicine given by Jiang Yu, Shui Tao felt a lot more comfortable, and sat in the room waiting for Jiang Yu to come back.

But after waiting for a long time, he didn't wait for anyone to come back, and the feeling of heat in his body never appeared again, so Shui Tao was ready to go out to find Jiang Yu.

Before leaving, Jiang Yu said that he was going to find Zhang Sha, so there was nothing wrong with going to Zhang Sha.

The ignorant Shui Tao walked out like this, and when he came back the next day, he fell into deep thought, why did he go out yesterday, isn't it good to stay at home honestly!

On the other side, after Jiang Yu found that there was a feeling of dryness and heat in his body, he immediately found a place to sit cross-legged, planning to use the spiritual power in his body to force the effect of the fruit out of his body, or consume it.

But this fruit doesn't know what's going on, no matter how hard Jiang Yu tries, the heat in his body can't go down.

Can it only be vented? This fruit is too domineering.

Jiang Yu doesn't believe in evil, and wants to continue to work hard, but unfortunately no matter how hard he tries, the heat on his body can't go down, how to do it or what, nothing has changed.

Jiang Yu gave up, he couldn't force it out, so he went with the flow, and it wouldn't hurt his body too much once.

At the same time, Jiang Yu also thought of one thing, that is, he ate one of them like this, and he ate several Shui Tao and Zhang Sha...

Jiang Yu shook suddenly, he thought about what to do so much, they would have their own solutions, it was useless to think so much about themselves.

Just now, Jiang Yu paid all his attention to himself, and he didn't pay attention to looking around, this was the place he was looking for casually.

He saw that there was no trace of anyone coming here and walked in, and no one had ever been here meant that this place was very secluded and quiet, and he would not be discovered here.

It's okay not to look at it, but when he looks at the surrounding environment, Jiang Yu feels that the scenery here is quite good-looking, and there is grass that Jiang Yu doesn't know growing under the trees, and the location of the trees is quite magical.

I don't know if it was natural or man-made, but it actually grew into a circle, and the middle position was lower than the surrounding area, but there was no water in it, and there was no grass or trees.

The dirt is black and looks like black soil.

Jiang Yu leaned against the tree and closed his eyes, the sea breeze came here through the trees, the salty smell belonging to the ocean had disappeared, and some were only hot.

Hot? A thought flashed in Jiang Yu's head, but unfortunately he didn't catch it too quickly.

Coupled with eating the fruit again, Jiang Yu thought that this heat was brought by the body, so he left it behind and ignored him.